Please look and tell me what u think??

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
I did this one this morning. There is a faint line do u think im starting to ovulate ??

Attachments

• 20130221_080138.jpg
    20130221_080138.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 16
All i know is if the test line is darker then the controll line get to bed

Looks good hun some women will get a line right throb the month, test again tomorrow or even later today , wat day r un on ur cycle hun? , a positive test will be as dark as the control line x

Just looked at my app and it said I should be ovulating from today until tuesday. I will test again2moro

I'm one of the people that gets the second line all the way through the month, so it's possible you're a way off ovulating, but its also possible you're right around the corner. It can be useful to test all month round just so you know what's normal for you, and you'll be able to spot ovulation a lot easier. Be aware though that certain brands are more sensitive than others; I used a brand for this cycle and got strong lines te entire time, but this morning I tried using that, along with an Internet brand, and the line was a LOT fainter with the second type

Eloise I'm like that i get a line right thro the month, the opks I've got are rubbish I'm sure , they r giving me faint lines x

Its negative, there is usually always a line even if its faint- thats normal. When the line becomes as dark, or darker than the control line, you will ovulate in 12-48 hours. There is no mistaking it when its positive. Good Luck x

I took a couple of tests last week and there was no line what so ever, only started getting a faint line the last few days, I'm on CD 13 today, not sure how long my cycle is as only came off the pill 2weeks ago. Its so hard I just wanna know my body is working, what tests do you guys use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->