Please look girls need experts :)

Mrs A

Mumma & TTC #2
Reaction score
I did this test today at 12 dpo its a superdrug oone what do you think girls?

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/P200809_1023.jpg

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/2866-inverted.jpg

I can defo see something on the inverted one. Good luck! Test again in a few days or with a frer. xx

Hun im using a tiny mobile phone screen but can clearly see a line on both pic's yay test again tomorow using same test i hope it you BFP hun good luck also if it showed before 10 min i would trust it and say a big congrats x X X

well i tested yesterday on my wedding anniversary nothing a complete BFN so i was lying in bed this morning trying to convince myself not to POAS :p and thought sod it whats the worst that can happen and went to do a test lol
When this came up in like 3 mins, i jumped outta my skin as i really didnt think there would be anything i just hope its the start of my BFP.
Im so glad you girls cn see it, i took it on my moblile phone and its quite light on that so fx for me tomorrow ill do a frer.
You guys dont think i was seeing things and its worth an expensive test tomorrow??

I just looked again and I can see a line on the top one also. I think it's worth investing in a frer for tomorrow. I think they're brilliant and picked up my hcg at 10dpo. x

i wouldnt even bother with a expnsive test hun it looks good. i only used cheepies (99p ones ) and they never gave a false result, they woork just the same way :)
congrats i think :)

have you done a second one this morning ? hormones levels will be higher tomorrow or in a day or 2 so will show clearer :)

Looks like my first one did! Mine didn't show up like that until 14 dpo though.

Good luck and it looks like a :bfp: to me!

I just looked again and I can see a line on the top one also. I think it's worth investing in a frer for tomorrow. I think they're brilliant and picked up my hcg at 10dpo. x

Thanks again hun, you can really see it! im kinda expecting myself to wake up any minute hahaha but im glad you can also see it on such a crap camera its much clearer in real life

will let you know how it goes :):hugs:

wow just read all of those responses and am kinda shell shocked cause i kinda hoped but secretly thought "its never gonna happen" thanks again girls im back to planet earth with the fact that you can all see my lines

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i wouldnt even bother with a expnsive test hun it looks good. i only used cheepies (99p ones ) and they never gave a false result, they woork just the same way :)
congrats i think :)

have you done a second one this morning ? hormones levels will be higher tomorrow or in a day or 2 so will show clearer :)

no ive not done another one this morning you think i should or wait till tomorrow?

I always find that my afternoon urine is the best. My fmu ones are lighter. Might just be me tho. :rofl:

well i just did a frer this afternoon and its a faint but defo clearer line, cant post a pic atm as i seem to have lost my cable to do it :( but anyway thought id tell you girlies :) im hoping but trying not to go to :cloud9: yet :thumbup:

Thanks soooo much you! im gonna do another frer in the morning when do you think i could use a digi? maybe on my AF due date in 3 days time? or is that too early?

I did a digi the day I got my positive on the frer.. and it came up not pregnant!! :rofl:.. but I was a few days before af was due. Defo wait till af is due to do the digi. There's nothing worse than seeing the words 'not pregnant' come up even when you know you are! xx

No problem! Hope to see you over in first trimester soon. ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->