:-( Please please help - brown discharge at 6 weeks...Anybody??

If sounds like the sonographer felt everything was pretty consistent with very early pregnancy. Which is good I guess she sees things like this all the time

Have you done a digi? That might tell u what your hcg is doing. I'm too scared to take one.

What ov tests were u using? Im not sure what ff does but maybe your cycle was different this month due to d&c?

By lmp you're closer to 7 weeks bug again, d&c could have messed with that so I would say you're still not out yet! Shame you have to waif 10 days

I haven't done aspirin xx

Hello ladies I'm so sorry your both going through this, just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and I hope both your scans go ok when you get them :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks George83. I really think things might not be so good for me...trying so hard to stay positive, but spotting more and more when I wipe, still that dull red colour.

Haven't done a digi since last weds (and the Monday the previous week) both cb digi and showed pregnant 3 weeks + (did the one on weds as I always like to be reassured!) sonograher said today that they didn't pay much attention to them, plus I asked if I could get hcg tested and she said there really wasn't much point at this stage. Are u going to do a digi Kanga? I might do one in a few days.

I used Internet cheapie ov tests that I got on amazon. How are u doing now? Xo

buttercup, hope it goes well for you. Same thing happened to me one week back. I got poistive HPT on 23 march and started spotting from March 28th. Went to doctor she checked my HCG and asked me to do vaginal scan. After my scan I miscarried. It is scary to see spotting. Hope everything is normal and smooth in your case.

Thanks Abhi, and I'm so sorry for your loss. Hope u are doing okay xo

buttercup i may be wrong but i seem to remember that it could be you ovulated when you though you did but that implantation took longer than expected. Early scans are also very hard to date as baby is so small, with my first that i lost at 23 weeks due to ic my dates were moved with an early scan by a week then moved back at my 12 week scan. As for the spotting if you had an internal scan that can make you spot so a slight increase if not bright red ( altho my bleeding was bright red so again still not a sign of doom) isn't necessarily something to worry over yet you may find it settles in the next few day.

Hanks sweet, I'll keep u posted. It's good to hear something positive :) my back ache seems to be a bit more but then again I have been lying in sofa so long now, that might have something to do with it!

Really hoping spotting settles although right now feel like I'm in middle of period, but still spotting only when I wipe. Praying that everything is ok, but I just don't know if I'm clutching at straws.

Thank u all so much for the support,it's so good to be able to all to people who have experienced something similar.

I'm so sorry to hear that ou lost your baby at 23 weeks, that must have been awful :-( ope your pregnancy is going well at the minute, and thanks again for the positive vibes xo

Morning buttercup. I agree with the above in that implantation may take longer so that could be a factor in dates for you. Also that dates early on aren't always consistent. Your bean could be having a bit spurt of growth right now! All is still hopeful until your next scan

I'm not going to bother with a digi as it will just confuse me if it doesn't say what I hope! My bleeding is still there, not as much as yesterday, a light period now. No massive clots still which is my only positive to hang onto. Not sure if I have a bit of ms right now or if its just cos its early and I am tired! Co slept with DS last night and he doesn't half wriggle about!

Xx

Hi Kanga,

my bleeding has definitely increased, I would say I am having a light period now. Going to see my doc in the morning and then possibly another scan this week, it just seems like a miscarriage, really feel like I'm in the middle of a period, feel devastated but trying so hard not to fall into a dark hole over all of this.

Was worried maybe we got pregnant too soon after last mc (waited one cycle) but doc said that isn't an issue at all. I conceived my daughter that way, but just thought maybe this time it was different as I was further on in last mc.

Hope you are doing ok, and hope things arent too bad for u today.

thank u so much and to all the ladies on this thread for your support xo

Hi Kanga, good luck for today, will be thinking about you. So great tht u have no clots and bleed is lighter. How are u feeling today? Are u still having ms? Hope u managed to get some sleep last night with your little wriggler :) xo

Hi buttercup. Well, passed a reasonable clot this morning that looked suspiciously to me like a sac. Doctor wasn't sure.

Scan revealed an empty uterus and not one that is pregnant. Pretty much no lining. So certain that its all been expelled naturally and that we are back to the start. I'm glad it was all natural. After seeing the clot this morning I pretty much knew. Luckily didn't have to have an internal scan so overall not a bad experience.

How are you today, what's your loss like now? When is your next scan? Got everything crossed for you xx

Kanga I am so so sorry to hear this, I really hope that u are doing okay. Are u still bleeding? I really hope things go as smoothly for u as they can in these circumstances. How are u holding up?

I'm still bleeding lightly. No real clots but bleeding, while light, is still heavier than yesterday. I'm crampy too. Next scan is next thurs, they gave me ten days. If bleeding gets worse and I pass clots bedore then, I'll try and get back in for a scan sooner. I feel guilty for saying this, but i really thnk this is a misscarriage :-(

So sorry Kanga, stay positive. How do u feel?

take care xo

Thanks Hun. I'm feeling ok actually. Very glad my body's done everything and I don't have to have another d&c. Just want another bab and wondering if I ever will. Hope it doesn't aka 2y again. Wishes we had started trying earlier now etc. life sucks sometimes.

Bleeding eased a lot. Like the end of a period now. Not much cramping either. I'm going to be checking for ovulation in a few weeks and try again.

Sorry to hear you think yours is a mc. Not long now til your next scan, next week will soon come around. It's good that you haven't had any clots though. It's he uncertainty thats the worst isn't it, we need windows in our tummys! Are you working through all this? I'm off this week and may not go in next ether, can't decide right now x

I agree, windows in our tummys would be great! I'm bleeding more now with some clots, not overly big ones but clots all the same so it's not looking good...

I think it's great for u that things have happend quite quickly - if u know what I mean? Atleast it wasn't long drawn out for u.

I off work at min but thinking of going back on mon, depending on ow things are. I can be my own worst enemy a home all day with the Internet! I'll decide next week..

I know what u mean about the fear of it happening again, that's my worry too. I had mc in jan and pregnant straight away after one cycle, only to be loosing it again :( so it worries me that that's two in a row, and I really don't want put it off but what if I mc again?!

Did it take u long conceiving this time round? I hope u find yourself pregnant again soon, I know how it feels wanting to fill that gap as I know u do too xo

It was our 3rd cycle and I was tracking ovulation with a cbfm. It's good that u got pg so quickly. I had 2 losses before having my son and it took ages getting pg each time too. I'm going to take progesterone next time just in case, or at least insist it is checked. Have you had any bloods done this time? I'm hoping to get of again quickly, I sort of feel that if I'm in for having more miscarriages I just want t get it all out of the way! Silly I know

I know what you mean abut being at home with the Internet all day! Really don't be put off it this does turn out to be another loss. It's one step closer and just something yo have to go through in order to get to the end. We will both get there x

I agree Kanga, and thank u for the support - hopefully we will both get our beautiful healthy babies very soon :) u have such a good attitude, I believe In positivity all the way (even though I'm not too positive at min, but with all this bleeding...!)

I got my bloods checked after last mc, everything came back normal. My consultant suggested I take a baby aspirin daily which I have been doing. Spoke to him yesterday and he said it would do no harm to keep taking one each day. He told me originally to take while ttc and up to 12 weeks pregnant.

About the progesterone, did u get tested for it? I have seen so many posts about it. I suggested to my consultant and he said something like, no one really gets that anymore. I was a bit confused. He is really great but is a bit old school. I normally have a 28 day cycle, but I thnk I ov around cd18, so my lp might be slightly short? Is that progesterone related? Just wondering should I mention this next time?

Feel so guilty even thinking about ttc when this all hasn't even been confirmed yet, but I know deep down what's happening and this is the only way I can get thru it. Just terrified now cause of the whole back to back mc issue...:-/ but like u said, one step closer... Positive mental attitude :) xo

Yes you are total still in! PMA!

Prog is a hormone that your body needs to sustain a pregnancy. You can get tested for your prog levels during a Normal cycle. It's called 19 or 21 day bloods. Can't remember exactly what cd they do it. And if your levels are low you can supplement. I ovulate lateish aswell. And 28 day cycles, sometimes 27. So I took fit b complex the cycle I conceived as it apparently ,lengthens luteal phase. Could be codswalap of course

Anyway you don't need to worry about all that, we still have hope for your bean x

Pretty much having heavy flow now and bad cramps :-( hate this whole thing, it's so tough. I can't believe this is happening again. Going to stay positive though as much as I can, I really want to add to our family so much.

Hope u are doing okay Kanga, do you have a follow up to get hormones checked or anything?

Will keep that progesterone test in mind xo

Oh Hun I'm so sorry. How has everything been today? I know how you're feeling and you will add to your family, it will just take a little more time than You would like. But you'll get there.

I'm having more bloods done tomorrow morning to check HCg still dropping. Still bleeding just a little, going to order some Internet cheapies to check for ovulation. Don't think I'll bother with the cbfm this month as not sure what cd1 is. And those sticks cost a fortune!

Big hugs to you. Have you got any painful cramps or back ache?

Hey kanga, yeah going through tough cramps right now. They started really bad yesterday afternoon, and I passed a big clot and what I thought was sac, but Today at U/S they said either there's a clot left, or it's the sac which may have collapsed.

Haven't passed any more clots today, and camps still bad, just hoping it won't take too long. have a follow up next Friday, hoping things will have cleared by then. The sonograher did say my lining looks healthy though so hoping that's a good thing?

How are you keeping in general? Amazon do great opk's, so cheap and they work!

Were your cramps bad? Mine are pretty intense right now xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->