:-( Please please help - brown discharge at 6 weeks...Anybody??

Ah hun I know, its not easy. But like u say, lets hope this cycle is our cycle, and that we get our beautiful babies soon. Here if u need to talk, and we can keep each other positive xo

I had my fs appointment last week and it was pretty rubbish. He just said my bloods are Normal and that I've had a child before so its just bad luck that I had another mc. Are you tracking ovulation? Going to poas tomorrow. Dh just home from a weekend away and I'm hoping he's up for it to tonight!!

How has your month been? X

Hey! Great to hear from you. That’s good news that your bloods are normal, and although I no one likes bad luck, in a way hopefully thats all it has been and hopefully we are both going to have some good luck soon, right?:)

Have you poas yet or is tomorrow your first time?? (actually yesterday now as I see you posted on 19th!) any +ve yet?? I have been poas but still –ve, I am on cd 13/14 and I don’t normally ovulate until around cd 18/19 so hoping for a +ve in the next couple of days! Have been getting in a bit of practice in the meantime anyways ;-)

What cd are you? I know we got AF same day – I’m just not sure, do I take cd1 as when AF first kind of came, or when she fully came as in, full flow? If full flow, pretty sure that means I’m on cd13!

Do you drink tea/coffee or anything? I was worried I was drinking too much (about 3 cups of tea a day (with 1 sugar...) plus chocolate intermittently!) I am just so paranoid at the minute that anything could be causing me to have a mc (currently Im worrying about too much caffeine, affect on egg etc! DH thinks im crazy!) DH has said not to worry so much and just do things as normal, and I know he’s right as worrying will not help, but its just difficult. I’m excited about TTC but I’m also really scared about having another mc. Love the idea of getting a +ve hpt but really hate that space of time from getting it to having first scan and then getting through the first tri. Feel like I cant enjoy that part anymore!! :-(

Right, rant over! I’m back to PMA! We have to be positive all the way ...:) xo

Hey! Well I opk'd yesterday and it got gradually darker. Pretty sure I will ov today or tomorrow so it's morning and evening for us at the mo. I take cd 1 from the first day of any blood. So that would make us cd14 (was af on the tues or weds?).

I'm a tea lover! I've switched to decaf coffee in the coffee shops. And trying to reduce tea but its hard. I think I will make a concerted effort now though to go decaf or limit tea to one or two a day. Just in case!

I'm on a course with work this week staying away in a hotel but I've had to come home for bding purposes!! Bit annoying but hoping to get preggo this month. I hope we both do

I'm taking 3 or 4 folic acids a day and a b vit tablet to help lengthen my lp. Dh is going to make us some smoothies with macs powder in. Ugh. It tastes horrible, have you tried it?

It's totally normal to be nervous Hun and if you feel yo want to do something just to be sure, when if ou thin it's silly (I don't think it's silly btw) then just do it as that is jus the path we are on now. I can't Maine getting through first tri again, it seems like an age away and a massive uphill battle. Im really hoping we can get pregnant and stay pregnant again very soon xxx

Hey there!

I opk’d also using ICs, I got a ‘kind of’ line yesterday but I heard with OPKs its meant to be darker than control, so I did another and got another ‘kind of’ line – but compared to day before yesterday its definitely something. Took one this morning and there was a line on it, not as dark as control but definitely darker – although I have heard you aren’t really meant to do OPKs (atleast not ICs) first thing in the AM? Will test again this evening!

Thats great about your +ve – I hope you are getting to it!! :-D

I spotted on the Weds then full flow on the Thursday, so I’m guessing I’m cd14 today – there or there abouts anyway! So hopefully I will be O soon also!!:)

Im limiting my tea to two a day – kind of went on chocolate overload last night so have to stop that! Lol. Have had a wee bit of chocolate today so I’m going to try hard and refrain rest of day. Just love a chocolate biccy with my cuppa!!!

Ahh thats annoying being away from home, but good that you are able to get back home!

I am taking pregnancare conception – have been taking it since jan, but not sure if my ‘build up of reserves’ from it will be worth anything since then as mc in between. Also drinking a glass of grapefruit juice in the AM – its supposed to help with ewcm. I don’t know yet if i have noticed a big change in it, was worried that i wasn’t really having much cm past day or two when i saw that the opk might be +ve but then today (sorry TMI!) after a bm I noticed alot of ewcm when I wiped! (again sorry about that TMI!)

What is machs powder?? Should we try it?! Trying to eat lots of green leafy veg, I love spinach and broccoli as it is, but haven’t had much past few days so need to ramp that up again this week.

Lovely hearing from you – looking forward to your updates and hope you are doing good :) xo

Maca powder. Not sure exactly what it is but its suppoesd to improve sperm quality and egg quality. Side effect it incrases sex drive! Dont worry about the TMI's hun, I'm sure I have some for you too ;)

My IC lines have been getting darker but i'm not sure if ti was definitely darker than the control line. But I think I am dertile this week so we are getting down to it! Last night and this morning. Tonight. Tomorrow night. And prob Friday night and Sat to be sure. I feel sorry for dh as he wasnt really 'up' for it this morning but he did so I was very pleased hehe!

Im going to try the grapefruit juice trick as I never really have loads of ewcm. Esp when we're having sex so often (told you I had a TMI). I have some concieve+ but its left over from when we were trying for our first so its poss out of date.

DH coming to my hotel later! I'm going to try and get out of the dinner I'm supposed to go to here tonight, just want to go out for a nice pub tea you know, and not bother with all this fuss.

I didnt know about the not testing in the AM with opk's, thanks for the info. I'll test when I get home tomorrow pm and see what that one says.

I recks there will be some residual pregnacare conception goodness in there, definitely. I'm only taking folic acid but have some pregnacare in the cupboard which I'll switch to if I get a bfp. I've got all my ic pregnancy tests this month to keep me occupied! When do you normally test? I'm quite good at holding out til the end.

Sounds like dh has been doing well on the maca as he was telling me about having a smoothie with it in while he was giving ds his tea. Bless

How's work going?

Work is okay, finding it a little hard to get motivated at the minute, think its getting to that time of year where I just need a holiday!! We’re so busy at the min though! How is yours going? Is your little boy getting on well at nursery?

That’s so sweet about your DH! So lovely when they get on board with all the wee extra things for TTC :)

So I did an OPK last night and it was definitely positive! Way darker than before! And I did another this morning, didn’t think it was as dark but left it a while and it was.(I am now doing opks like 23 times a day!) So its as dark as control line. We dtd last nite and planning on again tonight! I just feel now though that we didn’t really put in much effort before getting this positive OPK. What I mean is, the last few times I did OPK’s I didn’t get a positive until around cd17 – 19 roughly. This time it is a bit earlier at cd 14, so I suppose when we dtd before last night, like last weekend for example, I was thinking that it was so far away from O, when really it might not have been. So, I didn’t do the whole – putting my hips in the air, etc! Lol. Only did that last night, didn’t even do that when we dtd on Monday! Iykwim?

Im thinking about this too much!!! Lol. DH will be telling me to calm down and stop thinking about it all! lol:)

Did you get somewhere nice last night for tea? I’m sure you will be glad to see weekend!

I know what you mean about work. It's a means to an end for me at the moment, not really enjoying it.

Hurrah for the opk and for ovulating a bit earlier in your cycle. Gives you a longer lp for eggy to cling on during. I'm not sure we did enough bding. When the opk is positive it says on the pack that you are going to ov in the next 12 to 48 hours. That's quite a big window. Still, am hoping and praying. Are you symptom spotting??!

Charlie's getting on great at nursery thanks. He goes 2 days and only cries a bit when I drop him off and never when we pick him up. His eating has improved and he does lots of activities so I'm happy.

I'm feeling a bit sicky today prob because I haven't eaten much. Symptoms are so easy to see aren't they!

I think we are cd19 or 20, yeah I know what u mean about symptons! I'm trying so hard not to sympton spot, but ... Since u asked ;-) ... Not really much in the way of symptoms, but I have been feeling a bit crampy today - dull cramps really in my lower back, kind of like mild AF cramps. I've also had a bit of creamy cm - it's been quite think, and sticky, but not copious amounts at the same time. That was always a big pregnancy symptom for me, but I think it could be normal either way!

I just think - I have had symptons each time i have been pregnant, but even with that three of the times it ended in mc. So I guess whilst I'll be excited to get a bfp, I'll then be nervous again until scans showing a strong hb. I think that's the thing for us now, eh?

That could be a good sign though feeling sicky - even if due to hunger - because another symptom is hunger pangs!

Anything else to report? How much did u bd? I'm not sure either - I wasn't expecting to O until now, but at same time it only takes one spermy, and when I got pregnant with dd we oly bd twice! Hoping this month is positive for both of us!!!

Well our schedule was.... Monday pm, Tuesday am and pm, weds pm, Friday pm. Fri was a bit of a funny one. I was really busy with sorting baby out and getting ready for night out, and had to pop to waitrose at last minute to get birthday card for my friend whose meal I was going to at 7.30. We ended up having a quick quickie at 7.35. Not sure how much use I was as everything pretty much came out straight away (euh!) but nt to worry. I'm hoping to have had all bases covered!

That's good that you're having cm. I agree, it's aLl about getting a good way through first tri with a strong hb or two. First tri drags so much. When I was back at the hospital for my fs appointment I so wanted t be pregnant again and at the hospital for that reason. It brought back pads of memories of being lreggers with ds as I was in and out if hospital a lot so it brought all that back. I can remember being 6 moths preggo like it was yesterday.

Come on testing day!!

Are you watching bgt? I'm just catching up!

I agree! I know that feeling, I was same with dd, it doesn't seem like long ago at all! Hopefully it won't be too much longer until we are back in hospital for a good reason.

That sounds like u have covered your bases really well!!! Keeping my fxd for us both!

Not seen bgt but I must start watching it, although I have so many things sky plussed at the minute but just not enough time to watch it all!:)

Hehehe! Bfn on ic this morning. Couldn't resist! X

Lol!!:)

How u feeling, any more symptoms!!?? Hopefully this time next week that will be a bfp!!!:)

Your not out til af arrives!!! I'm feeling much the same, pretty tired, but then again I'm always tired! :)

I've been scoffing some serious chocolate recently. Got loads for my birthday! Bfn again this morning on an ic. I'm not bothered though, know its way too early really!

Happy birthday to you!!! I hope u had a lovely day!:) did u do anything nice?havent tested yet, gonna hold out as long as possible, but I know I will be dying to test soon!! When would it be not too early, do you think??

Thank you :)

I recks cd10 is not too early. What are you now? You're doing well holding out, I haven't tested for a few days but am hoping and praying

Went for a nice meal for y birthday. One with hubby and one with friends. Had a really good birthday which is rare for me as not a lot normally happens!

Glad you had a lovely birthday! :)

I am on cd26, possibly 10dpo. I just dont know, last week I was having what I think were strong symptoms, like achey legs, lots of creamy cm, soreheads (although it was quite hot out) and crampy feelings in lower back. But today I dont really feel like I have any symptoms! Not very much cm (although a little stretchy white after bm, sorry tmi...) I am not really having hunger pangs which is what is throwing me, because it has always been a tell tale sign for me in pregnancy. I feel a bit hungry now, but I just dont think I’m getting the pangs like before. So that with the lack of cm today is making me think I am out. I also had a little bit of thrush this month which I dont usually get.

anything else to report on your side? I am going to try and hold off testing until atleast AF is due. Or maybe the day before? praying too xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->