:-( Please please help - brown discharge at 6 weeks...Anybody??

I'm so sorry xxx. The worst of my cramping lasted 24 hours, it was like heightened period pains and I had a bit of back pain too, I guess the pain goes through. Seems like your lining is still there which I guess will come away over the next few days. When I had my scan after 3 days of bleeding and the 1 day of cramping, she said I had a Normal looking uterus with no lining, so it might not take that long to come away. And by next Fridays scan hopefully you'll get a final answer n what's going on in there. Did they say anything about your cervix being open, closed etc?

Yeah I'd say her opinion of our lining is definitely a good thing. Your uterus was ready but probably there was something not quite right with the fertilised egg and it wasn't right for it to continue on. Natures way of being cruel to be kind but in the long run its for the best I suppose.

Did ou know that zinc is good for improving swimmers? I'm getting hubby on the oysters so he can boost his swimmers up for when we try again

So sorry, hope your cramps don't last too much longer. How r they today? Xxxx

Hey Kanga,

Cramps aren't as bad today, they got really bad friday night, I was up a few times during the night and felt quite weak and queasy. Then they were intense Saturday morning, and then last night I passed something which may have been the sac, I just don't know. It was a really weird feeling.

Now today, my cramps aren't really bad at all. I have a few times got a contraction type pain, I usually get that around period, do u know the type I mean? It's like a shooting pain?

Yeah I heard zinc is good - and oysters are aphrodisiacs so you could be killing two birds with the one stone!!!;-)

I am going to continue with my baby aspirin and prenatals. Is there anything else you are doing? Think you mentioned b vitamins before?

They didn't mention about my cervix being open or closed, I had an abdominal u/s, would they have needed to do an internal to find that out? Do you know what way yours is?

How are you feeling? Hope things are getting better for you. Hopefully we'll be ttc and bump buddies soon :) xo

Girls I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your losses I am thinking of you both xx

Kanga and buttercup.. I am really sorry for your loss.

I would like to have both of u as my TTC buddies. I may try after two cycles since my doctor asked me to wait for 2 cycles after my miscarriage. Take care both you. Hope we will have healthy and happy baby soon.

Thanks Danni. And massive congrats on your pregnancy, hope it all going well and continues to do so. X

Hey Abhi, yes that would be cool. Where r u in your cycle? I think I might be ovulating next week so will be back in the sac then!

Hey Buttercup, I'm so sorry :( yes I know the type you mean, sort of a sharp pain almost on one side? With the cervix, the sonographer did say something about mine (it was an ab scan not internal), she said it was sort of closed. I just wondered, cos a closed cervix is a sign if pregnancy. It closes up for the duration. So if yours was open it might not be a great sign. You could always Ask on Friday?

I'm going to take prenatal and hubby zinc, and also a fit b complex to 'help' make sure I don't have short cycles. Not sure how much truth there is in it but hey, it doesn't hurt! I saw the doctor again and asked how they could support me in early pregnancy should I concieve again. Basically asked if they would do bloods to check if my prog was ok. She said yes but first she will find out the results of my mc testing from before my son. My doc is quite good with this sort of stuff, how yours?

My friend is also sending me some progesterone suppositories that ill use if I get preggers again! oh the joy!

Take are buttercup, are you off work this week x

Thats great Kanga, it all sounds positive! Well, given the circumstances, i like how you are being proactive! Thats what im planning on as well.

Going to hospital on Friday, cramps aren’t as bad now and bleeding has definitely decreased. Had another biggish clot last night, so im really hoping thats it now. About the cervix, is it still a bad sign if open even though i am/have just masscarried? I had ab scan also and they didn’t mention it, but i will ask on Friday just to find out. Im guessing its open though with all the bleeding and clots? I don’t know much about this so literally just guessing :)

Still taking my aspirin and prenatals, getting hubby to take a multi vitamin too (he was doing this when ttc before also) and trying to eat a good diet rich in folate! :) i must see what foods contain zinc also, its in his multi-vit but may as well try and increase natural in take too!

I have booked in with a private consultant and we see him next week. Just to have a talk about what has happened and if we need to do any testing. Im really hoping that everything is okay since we have a daughter, and since my baby that i lost earlier this year was okay from a chromosome point of view, and i really don’t want to have to put off ttc – i know people might think, well if u don’t do tests you could end up back here, but im hoping given my history and the fact my mc all seem to be different that it might be ok to go ahead and ttc. I plan on going under his care when i am pregnant again, so am going to mention progesterone etc and see what he says. Apparently he is very well known and lots of women go to him for both ante natal care, and investigations after mc. Hoping all will go well!

I am back at work this week. My job isn’t too strenuous physically (in an office at a desk!) so thought it would take my mind off things. So far, so good. How about you?

Danny – thank you and congrats also on your pregnancy! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months:)

Abhi – thank you and yes that would be great, would love to be ttc buddies with you guys :)

Im currently at end of mc, not sure what to do, but thinking of ntnp once bleeding stops, then if no bfp after that, begin actively (but relaxed) ttc next cycle. I guess I will need to see also what consultant says next week.

Thinking of all you ladies and hope you doing well xo

No, open or closed will be fine. It's just that for a pregnant person, you definitely want it to be closed. It sounds like you're pretty upbeat which is great, and your consultant sounds like a great shout too. Let me know if he gives you any tips!

Ie ordered the ovulation strips from amazon and will give them a go this month. I'm off work this week, I'm a desk jobber too but thought I would have some me time and the doctor signed me off. My son is settling at nursery at the moment and its not going that well, so at least this week I can pick him up a bit earlier and drop him off a bit later.

Are you trying this month Abhi? X

Hi Kanga,

I recently miscarried and my doctor asked me to wait two cycles. Meanwhile she will do analysis of my fibroids. I will start TTC in 2 months.

Hopefully next month u will have good news...:baby:

Ladies...my heart breaks for you! I lost one in October last year and has a d&c 11/1/12. I am now 7w2 and I still check for spotting EVERY time I go to the bathroom. It was much quicker the get preggo this time around for me and I pray you have equal luck and we all have healthy babies soon! :hug:

Thanks Megan hope u and bean doing good :)

Thanks Kanga, went in for u/s and they said uterine lining looks good, just a tiny bit left to go, but I haven't bled since weds and cramps are gone. What a couple of weeks we have had!!:-(

How are you doing Hun? Hope you are good. You might be O soon I'm guessing?? I don't know what to do this cylce, whether to ttc or to wait until after first AF! Is it true that you won't get pregnant unless your body is ready to get pregnant, so it's okay to ttc before first AF from a physical pov as your body will let you know!?

Hope you are doing good xo

I wonder if your lining is building up again and you're like one week into a cycle? I'm going to wait for af before trying. We have unprotected sex and. Figure if anything happens, wha will be will be. I've been having pmt today but it seems a bit soon for af, so will have to wait and see. Have yo been discharged from care now? I'm back at work Tuesday it's all back to normal soon xx

Yeah I think pretty much discharged from care, no more scans or anything, they are gonna do some blood tests on Monday. Good luck for work on Tuesday, as hard as it is to let go, I'm sure you can't wait to be back to normal!

We are going to wait for for first af also, going to (in a relaxed way) watch out for signs of ov before then and hopefully will help for next cycle, because I'm not going to temp, do opk's or anything, just going to try and relax :)

Had a glass of wine last night! Felt guilty, becuase its another reminder that im not pregnant right now, but hubby said not to feel guilty and I'm glad I had it, just want to relax and definitely don't want to stress. And hopefully very soon we'll have our bfps so may as well have a glass now!;-)

Think I've been having pmt too, had a couple of bad moods yesterday lol! Plus break out in skin so think maybe that's my hormones adjusting xo

Hi Hun. How are you doing, how's everyone else doing?

I'm feeling pretty low. Friend told me she was preggers yesterday, she would have been 2 weeks behind me so its going to be hard watching her. I really want another pregnancy. It's hard not knowing where in my cycle I am. Had ewcm on Monday but haven't had sex this week so but annoyed about that. X

Hi Hun, I hope you are doing ok, I know that must be so tough. Especially since she was two weeks behind you. I know it's hard, but try and stay positive and relaxed, and before you know it AF will arrive and you will know you are on a new cycle and can get to it! :)

It is really hard. I know I said I wouldn't do this, but I ordered opk's from amazon. I was planning on just going with the flow, but like u I don't know where I am in cycle etc so bought thm so I can track. Have u bought any??

I still haven't taken a hpt to check if it's negative, but I randomly did opk last night and it was + then tonight again v faint +. I'm guessing this is probably fom left over hcg though??

I have also had tonnes of ewcm, but heard that's common after mc? Have u used hpt?

So I saw consultant Thursday, he scanned me and said uterus empty so it's all passed. He also prescribed me progesteone pessaries and said to start taking plus one low dose aspirin per day when I next get bfp. Hubby and I have decided to ttc after first af. Cons was really nice and I do feel happy that I will be under his care now.

How is your little boy adjusting to nursery now?I bet he is keeping u busy!

Hope everyone is doing okay, and Kanga we are here for you and will try and bring u back up when you are feeling down - here's hoping we all have bfp's soon :) xo

Hi! Sounds like you might be ovulating to me, ESP since lots of ewcm. I had that 2 weeks after I started bleeding and think I must have ovulated then too. I did try buying some ov sticks from amazn but my card had expired and I was too lazy to log back on. Maybe ill do it now!

I have absolutely no idea where I am in my cycle which is annoying. Right, have decided, I'm going to get the sticks! We might get our first af round the same time which will be fun

I don't think lots if ewcm is common after a mc so I would guess you're ovulating. Maybe sneak in a few sessions, you never know! They do say you are super fertile after pregnancy. I conceived my son after a mc with no af in between...

Glad you're happy with your cons, what tests have they done? We're they just blood tests or anything more invasive? I got a letter today for an appt at the women's centre next month. Which I am assuming is a fertility cons. I spoke to my doctor, think I told you, and she must have set me up an appt.

I really want to be preggers!! Work is horrendous at the moment. I just won't out but hanging around for mat pay.

What strength aspirin is low dose aspirin? Is it just once a day after you get bfp? My

My friend has sent me her leftover prog tabs so ill be taking those next time I get a bfp. Twice a day I think she said. In the back door, oh my

Lovely to hear from you buttercup. Sounds like you're a lot happier than before and so on the right track xx

Hey Kanga,

Yes, buy the sticks! :) It does sound like we could have AF around same time, this will be fun! I am feeling alot better now, just trying to stay positive, and looking forward to ttc again. I really wish I was still pregnant, but I am going by the fact that that one just wasn’t meant to be:) and praying that we’ll be pregnant again soon and that one will be for us! :)

The cons scanned me, the machine was so clear, i could see my ovaries and everything! Have never seen that on a scan before, have you?!
He said that my uterus is empty, so at least I know the natural mc cleared everything. He said that the top of my uterus dips down very slightly. He said that usually that isn’t a problem, especially as its so slight and also because I have had a full term pregnancy before. Its just that its meant to arch upwards, and my dips very slightly. Googled it (lol) and it seems okay. Apparently of all things that there could be with your uterus, this is the best, it seems quite common. He did say also that he wasn’t even sure if it was dipping, or if it was just the machine. I think a friend of mine was told something similar after her 2nd mc (she went on to have 2 healthy babies, both 3 and 1yr old now) so hopefully it really is ok! Cons didn’t seem a bit worried – in fact, as I was leaving he said – ‘i think everything looks positive – the prognosis is good’ so hoping thats good!! 
Low dose aspirin is 75mg, you can get it over the counter at a chemist. I was taking it daily with my previous cons but this new one said to take it from day of bfp. My previous cons (who is retiring) said theres no harm in taking it daily even before bfp, but im going to do whatever my cons tells me. So basically, he has said to me – the minute i get a bfp, start taking a daily 75mg aspirin, progesterone pessaries which he has prescribed me, also from day of bfp, i have to call his office that day and he is going to book me in for a 6 week scan. So i am feeling better now as something is really taking care of me (and I know only God can determine the outcome) but it is reassuring having this extra help.
Thats great about your appointment with the womens centre! When you are there, mention the aspirin and prog. I said to my cons that i think i have a short luteal phase as i have always had a 28 day cycle but with using ov sticks i noticed that i didn’t get a positive opk until cd18 or so, and when he said this he nodded his head as if to say it might be an issue? Im guessing that was he thought? And maybe thats why he has prescribed this for me. Whats yours LP normally like??
Im also taking pregnacare conception and im going to get hubby the male version this week! May as well as its full of goodness. Also trying to eat good, but am still drinking loads of tea and eating loads of choc!! :-/
Hope works gets better for u. Just keep thinking of mat leave with your beautiful little bundle and that will keep u going :) You sound positive too Kanga, and its great to be talking to someone at same stage! xo

Wow I think we are even more similar than prev thought. I have a tilted uterus! I was told it shouldn't cause any problems and that by the end of a pregnancy it will pretty much be like a normal uterus.

Loving the sound of your cons. And the scans sounds fab quality. I haven't seen my ovaries before!

Going t get some 75mg aspirin, thanks fr the tip vim waiting for af, hoping she comes soon. I also have 28 day cycles Andover sometimes as late as 18. I'm going to take b fits as apparently this can lengthen lp ... Ill try anything!

You've just reminded me hat I need find my referral letter to rearrange the date! So I better be of now but keep up the positive vibes. And next time could very well be our time. Together! X

Hey Kanga, how are you doing? I haven’t really been on this in what feels like ages! Well it looks like AF is here – not full flow yet so not sure if this is cd1 as yet, but glad she has finally arrived. How are things going with you? Hoping we are both on new cycle and that we can start ttc! :) xo

I got af today too, started quite light around lunchtime. Opks arrived today too so it's onward to the next cycle. Feeling a bit down and lonely and it's hard seeing others pregnant around me, but hopefully it will be our turn soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->