:-( Please please help - brown discharge at 6 weeks...Anybody??

Hi ladies!

I havent been online all weekend so sorry for only replying now. Kanga - hope the birthday party went well! How many did you have round and what did you do? Im sure you are wrecked now! Glad you are starting to feel sick, and you too Jess!!

Afm, I have been having achey legs, hungers pangs, back ache/cramps and tiredness – but i am always tired!! Praying everyday that things will be okay for us all and our little babies :)

Is anyone having any side effects from the progesterone? (jess i cant remember if you are on it or not?) im getting pretty bad thrush which i never get, think its the pessaries thats causing it, doc prescribed me a cream to use so hopefully will calm it a bit. But as long as baby is okay i can deal with it!!!

Hey buttercup! How are you taking the prog? I'm using the rear entrance but have noticed a bit of the start of possible thrush today. No ther side effects yet!

Party is next Monday x

Glad to hear you're having some symptoms. Almost6 weeks now. I have a bit of ms first thing but it soon subsides x

Hey! Are you back to work after your break to centreparcs? Im sooo tired today, hate Mondays!!

Im taking them via the front, was too scared to do rear lol!!:) everyone says that it is better but i think im gonna keep taking it the way I am, even though I am getting thrush :-/

Great stuff about the nausea! When do you usually start to feel sick? For me its usually around the 8 week mark. I know, almost 6 weeks – so much has happened in the past 6 months for both of us!! xo

Hey ladies! Nausea is slowly increasing, yay. And. Have a bit of heartburn today. I had in second and third tri with my son but it seems a bit early to be having it already!?

I'm also really tired. Really need to wash my hair, not sure I can get away with another dry shampoo day tomorrow. Just can't motivate myself to get in the shower!

Hey Ladies!

Hope you are all doing good. Kanga, thats great about your nausea!! yayyy!!

can you believe we are at 6 weeks?

im still so tired and hunger pangy. Trying to maintain PMA!! walking into work this morning i was going quite fast (i am a fast walker) so by the time i got to my desk i was actually out of breath! so of course this worried me, should i not have been walking fast etc. i know this might sound silly, but after everything that has happened, i have become so paranoid!! :wacko:

PMA. Staying positive everyday :thumbup: xo

pMA all the way! I ran for the train the other day and thought the exact same thing hehe.

I phoned Epu today and I'm going to be under the Silver Star unit again like I was with my son. You get scanned every two weeks plus bloods etc taken and monitored. They are sending me a scan date for either this Monday or next. Yay!

I told her I was taking prog. She recommended baby aspirin also and to take it in the afternoon or evening. Are you taking baby aspirin?

I've got a massive podgey belly! I look about 4 months gone. Also have lots of snot! Sorry that's gross. I seem to be sniffing all the time. Symptom? Or simply hayfever?

6+ now, soon to be seven once the weekend is out of the way. I'm hanging n to the PMA like you! Please let this be it

Do you think you'll go for an early scan? X

That's great!! Hopefully you will get one soon! And it's fantastic they are taking such good care of you, it will give you such reassurance. I'm going private so hopefully will be well looked after too. I have a scan next weds, I'm so nervous but excited at the same time. Really praying that everything is ok! One minute I feel like I have loads of symptoms then the next I don't!

Like today I was worried I wasn't hungry or tired, but then I realised I had been munching on rich teas and then I started yawning as well, so felt a bit better. Tonight my bbs all of a sudden feel different... I think! Don't know if it's in my head, but I never get sore bbs but right now they almost feel sunburnt if that makes any sense?!

Yes I'm taking aspirin, I take 1x75mg aspirin just after my tea along with my pregnacare, then my progesterone at bedtime. Such a routine now :) will do anything if it helps our little one :)

I feel bloated one minute then the next I don't. I'm worrying about everything!! Ahhh! Please let it all be ok xo

I'm right there with you with the bloating. My jeans are tight already!

How's the thrush, hopefully not too bad? When do we keep doing the progs until? I'm doing just one in the evening now

Sill feeling sick, it's like an all day thing. I'm so so tired aswell my sons party was today and I am totallybexhausted. Plus he was up twice last night for a good hour each time as he's teething his back molars bless him. I've double dosed him tonight before bed with calpol and neurofen so I hope he doesn't wake with pain again tonight.

Any idea when you might get a scan? I haven't heard abut mine yet

Still hungry? I'm hungry all the time! And thirsty! Sme good symptoms yay!!!

Xx

Really glad you are both getting good symptoms. I have been pretty sick too, but not quite as sick as I am used to. I had a private scan at the weekend and I was 7+3 on Sunday, hb good and strong :) That was a relief for us after last time. I know it's no guarantee but still.

Got my first mw appointment on Friday. Hope you are all having a good week xx

That's Ab Fab Jess that you got a good sting heartbeat! Your mc chances will go down now, so they say (once you've seen a hb at 7+). Did you contact your ms directly to schedule the booking in appt? I'm having a scan on Monday and if Alls well ill contact the me office later that week to schedule booking in. Have you got any other symptoms? Xxx

Kanga and Buttercup and others who posted along the way - thank you for sharing your rollercoaster ride and really wishing you the best now - I was so rooting for you to get BPFs after the sad outcomes. Really, though, thank you - it is so helpful to know I'm not alone (anxious about spotting right now ... just over 5 w after a mc a year ago) and that things will work out one way or another even if there are bumps (before the bumps we want!) in the road.

Wish you all the best!

I wish you all the best too springbed! Has the spotting stopped, is it red? Hopefully it's ib and harmless but eat us know x

I had a scan today and everything looks fine, strong hb and dates all tie up. Brilliant.

Hey! Sorry I haven't been on in a while, things have been so busy!!

Ahhh Kanga thats fantastic news!! :) I have my scan on weds, praying everything is ok and that baby is growing well. How have u been feeling?

Thanks for your lovely message springbed and hope you are doing ok. Really hope this has helped you, and hoping everything turns out good for u. Take care.

Xo

Thank you both for your well wishes. Unfortunately, spotting continued and got more; went to ER (away from home all week so couldn't see regular Dr.) hgc only 84 on Monday and u/s didn't show even a sac or anything. And uterine lining rather thin. Had follow-up hgc today (ER doc said they couldn't rule out that it was ectopic or maybe actually still OK just earlier than I'd thought) won't get result 'til Friday because tomorrow is a holiday. :( My bbt was down some yesterday and all the way down today, and bleeding has continued and with clots. So ... I'm pretty sure it's 2nd in a row m/c (not sure if "chemical" or what kind really?) at about 5w 3d. Hope DH and I can see Dr. soon to start the process of trying to find out why and what to do to have a better chance of the 3rd time being the charm.

Best wishes to you (and all others in this group) for healthy pregnancies and babies! I'll hope to be back here in a few months.
-springbeduk

I've been stalking this thread from the start and I had to say you ladies have given me so much hope. It was so exciting to see you both get bfps right off the bat and I am rooting for you both. (You too, Spring, got my fingers crossed you get a bfp soon!) I just found out yesterday that my baby died at 13 1/2 to 14 weeks and I was 14+2ish. But I'm hopeful seeing you both were able to conceive right away after your m/c. Not sure I want to get another bfp right away as I want a hysteroscopy to check my uterus/tubes first but I'm hopeful another rainbow baby is on the way for us in the future. I see it happened for you!

Hi Dairy mama. I'm so very very sorry for your loss. My first loss was at 13w aswell so I know how difficult it is. I wish you a speedy recovery and that you get some results from hystereosocy soon. You will be a mummy it's just not at this time unfortunately. But you will get your turn, believe it. Xx

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow spring. It's still early days so quite understandable for numbers and sizes to be out a bit. Fx'd for you!

I'm 8+1 today and feel rubbish all the time (yay). It gets worse as the day goes on. I have another scan booked for Monday (double yay)

Howard you buttercup xxx

I have two miracle children already so I know I can get there. Just don't know why I'm still having trouble hence the hysteroscopy. But yes, I will believe it. Just today, I got this feeling I'll have another little girl and her name will be Ruth. Whether this daughter comes to us through adoption or I give birth to her myself, we'll love her just as much.

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been on in a while, us have been a little crazy. Seen our babies he but a week later it has stopped at 8 weeks :'-( had ERPC yesterday and am getting genetic testing done on baby as this is third in a row. Can't believe it. Doing ok, so so grateful for my dd. staying positive tho. My consultant is going to do further tests and I praying that we will be able to add to our family soon.

Hope all u ladies are doing good. Kanga I. So glad things are going well for u, I really am. Happy and healthy 9months to u, and hopefully I'll be joining I again soon :)

Xo

I'm so sorry buttercup. I hope you get some answers from your tests and I hop you get another forever baby so. Enjoy your summer with your daughter and hope you are back here soon xxoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->