:-( Please please help - brown discharge at 6 weeks...Anybody??

Think I'm cd26 today. Just tested just now before the shower. Was in there about 15 mins and had a faint line when I got out. Wowowowowowowowowowwwwwww. Will retest in the morning!

Sounds like you had symptoms last week, you never know til af shows! It could still be early for hunger to have really set in so dont count yourself out just on that. Why don't you test in the morning. Do you have any ics? Bit gutted I only have ics. Might get some tests from boots on the way in to work tomorrow

Oh wow!!! That's great!!! You should buy a frer in morning and test with that! but a line is a line, so I think it's looking good!!!:)

What all symptoms have you had so I can compare? Im feeling bloated tonight, but just not sure, I just don't know what to think, staying positive but don't want to get my hopes up. Praying it will happen for us soon.

I'm so happy for u!!!:) xo

Yes get some tests in! I might stop off at telcos on the way to work and get their cheap ones...

I've been bloated too, but ever since having my son I've been a bit of a potbelly. No real hunger which I usually get. I had some crampings around a week ago which I hope is a good sign. The line could def be an Evan though so I have everything crossed. I usually get hungry for chocolate around af time and I haven't really had that, so hat could be a symptom too. No change to my boobs. Tbh nothing to note really. Last time I just knew but this month I haven't felt that. God I hope it's a bfp! I hope you get yours too, that would be ace xxx

i think it all sounds positive! the fact that u got a faint line on an IC for one - they are usually only really good after AF is due i think, so you got a line before AF due is great! Plus I have also heard that you cant get a false positive - line will only come up if there is hcg there.

keep me posted this morning and good luck!!! xo

Got a bfp with the tesco test this morning! Have you tested yet, do it do it do it!! X

Hey! I wasn’t able to get online last night to respond to you as we had visitors round all evening!! Thats fantastic news about your positive test!!!!! Well, i also took a test yesterday (in work at lunch time actually as I really felt like i was about to come on, and i just wanted to be put out of my misery if i wasn’t pregnant) – but i got a really faint line – that was on a First Response one step which you can only use from day of missed period (AF due today i think). So last night before our friends called round, i bought a first response early result which can be used before missed period, and I got a good clear positive! I’m so thankful and praying that this will stick – for both of us!!!!

took my first progesterone last night. really hoping things will go well this time round - positive attitudes all the way!! :-D xo

OH MY GOD!! Thats so amazing, congratulations!! I took my first prog last night too, it wasnt too bad. How are you feeling, any hunger yet? Congratulations again, this is such brilliant news. Really hoping and praying its a sticky one for both of us xx

Thank you!!! :-D so happy for both of us, and so cool that we both got our BFPs together after what we went through together before!!!

Well, I woke up at 5 am (well dd did!) and I had some hunger pangs then, I have been getting some hunger pangs throughout the day but I just don’t know if it’s any different to how I usually am. I noticed my bbs very sensitive last night, I usually never get that! They were very sensitive this morning when I got up, but that might be because of the progesterone?? But they were definitely tingly before I took the pessary. My legs were really achy yesterday and I was pretty bloated/crampy. Today I’m just tired (again prob because of my 5am wakeup call!!)am feeling hungry now but its nearly lunch time. Argh! It’s so hard trying to work out if I actually feel any different to normal!! How about you? Any hunger pangs or anything else??!

How many profs are you taking and what strength are they. My friend has given me some 400mg ones which she had twice a day. I did one last night and will again tonight.

I'm really touchy. A bit like I've got pmt. could be that I'm tired though,I hope it's just that. Been a bit hungrier today but it could be psychological! I'm on holiday next week which is great timing. If I can just get to 7/8 weeks ill feel so much better about it all. I'm going to have a scan around then. Do you think you'll have an early scan? X

Im taking one 400mg cyclogest at nighttime, plus a low dose aspirin daily (75mg) im also taking prenatal - pregnacare plus which has the folic acid etc in it.

Im feeling sooo tired all day, but its hard to tell if thats anymore than usual!:) I get the mood swings myself sometimes! Bbs still tender. I know what u mean about getting to 7/8 weels. Think we just have to take this step by step staying positive all the way :) yes I will definitely be booking in for an early scan, especially after everything that has happened in the past xo

It great that you feel tired and sore boobs! My nips were a bit tender in the shower this morning. Glad it's not just me that gets mood swings too!

A you feeling sick at all? I have a little nausea but its like its an underlying feeling of nausea iykwim rather than taking over my person. Hoping it will get stronger. How are your hunger pangs?

8 weeks will be a big milestone for sure. Less than 4 weeks to go for us xx

Going to a church fete this morning and another this ago. Living the dream! What are you up to this weekend! Xx

sorry only replying now, not been online all weekend as we were away visiting family and enjoying the lovely weather!

How was your weekend? Hope the fetes were enjoyable!! :) Ours wasnt too exciting, very relaxed and chilled though!

Getting hunger pangs more often now, been eating massive lunches and still looking for a big tea as well!!! How is your nausea? thats great that you are getting it, always a little bit of reassurance! How are you feeling in general? I have got thrush now, due to the prog pessaries I think, but have been prescribed some cream which I pick up this afternoon thankfully!!

I know what you mean, 8 weeks will be a big milestone. I really hope things go well for both of us, really just want to get my early scan and hoping that all will be ok! i still feel nervous after everything that has happened but trying to stay positive :) I know I have DD (which I'm so thankful for) so I know I have done it before, but it is still hard. I know you probably feel the same.

How you doing? Any side effects from the prog?? xo

Lovely to hear from you! N glad you're getting hunger pangs, that's a good sign for you. I'm not feeling great. Sickness and hunger have subsided. I'm worried but know there's nothing i can do n just really really want some ms

I'm a centreparcs at the moment. Love it! Definitely coming again. Have you ever been? X

Hey don't be worrying - in fact I would say the reason it has subsided is because you are at centreparcs and you don't have time to notice! Honestly, I know that might seem strange but all weekend I don't notice anything because I'm so busy, but when Im back to work and at my desk, I notice things more as I'm sitting still (usually bored!) so try not to let it worry you.

Not been to centreparcs but we've talked about it before, lots of our family and friends have been and loved it! I bet your little man is having lots of fun!

Enjoy rest of holiday, and even though I know it's not easy, try not to worry xo

Wow, just read through this whole thread. What a rollercoaster. So sorry you had to go through losses again but so happy to see you had BFPs!! Good luck to you both. I'm just 6weeks after a mmc. I will be thinking of you!
:hugs:

Aww thank you Jess :) it has been a rollercoaster for sure, we're just hoping and praying that things are okay this time, for all of us!

im so sorry to hear about your mmc too, its so difficult. I'm so happy for you that you got your bfp!! will be thinking about you too:flower: xo

Hey buttercup. Well we r back from centreparcs and I have a little nausea now and then but still,that's about it! How are your symptoms?

Hi Jess! It has been such a rollercoaster. Hoping it turns out well for all of us this time round. My first pregnancy ended in mmc, it's so devastating isn't it. But you're 6 weeks now and that is fabulous. What symptoms do you have?

I'm just abut to go out for an median takeaway, starving marvin here. And just ordered the food for my sons 2nd birthday party next Monday. I'm so stressed about it!

I was getting worried as I didn't have any until yesterday. Now my boobs are sore and I've been sick and felt nausea a couple of times. I normally get hyperemesis when its a successful pregnancy (twice), so I will be worried unless I'm horribly ill. Lol.
I don't think I could cope with a 2nd birthday party right now! Hope he has a great time.
Yay for us and our bfps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"