Please please help us pick a name for our girl!!

rosejames

Reaction score
Our baby girl is due on the 16th of the month, and we are yet to zero in on a name. We have a couple of names that might pair well with her sister's name Gabriella. The following four names are our favorites. Please pick your favorite and let us know. Thank you so much !

Joanna Rose

Evangeline Rose

Isabelle Rose

Danielle Rose

I love the name Evangeline. It's so elegant and lovely, but can also be shortened into a cute little girl's name. That one would be my choice, personally. =)

I have never liked the name Joanna on a little girl HOWEVER....... a friend of mine named her daughter this and calls her Josie. So she'll have a cute little girl name as a child, but will have a nice adult name to use when she's older. These are my favorite kind of names, the ones that grow with a person. Cute when they're small, and able to transition to look serious on a job application as an adult. =)

This is the order I like the best starting with my favorite:
Evangeline Rose
Isabelle Rose (Izzy & Gabby sounds cute)
Joanna Rose
Danielle Rose

Thanks, everybody! i think we might end up settling for Evangeline even though we're not even nearly as crazy about that name as we were of Gabriella when we picked it for our older daughter. We are hoping to find a Christian name that would sound as beautiful as Gabriella. More suggestions would be much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->