PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ MY POST - 12dpo BFN but 13dpo crazy symptoms

Thatch68

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, hope you ladies won't mind.

I'm going to be very specific...sorry in advanced for the TMI.

I was on Microval pill for not even 2 months straight...forgot to take it for quite a few days...maybe more than a week and when I remembered it hit me Im on antibiotics so what's the use of taking it anyway (this was all in middle January 2014). So I haven't taken the pill since mid Jan 2014.

My last period was 15 Feb 2014.
We 23 Feb, 26 Feb and 27 Feb without ANY protection
I ovulated 28 Feb or 1 March (I know this cause I was at my Gynea on 3 March for yearly checkup and he said you ovulated 2 - 3 days ago)

due tomorrow 14 March 2014

Today I'm 13dpo

1-2 dpo - watery cm (assume it's still from ovulation)
3 dpo - watery cm, AF like cramping (day I was at gynea)
4-6dpo - AF like cramping (I NEVER get cramping prior to AF till that moment she starts
7dpo - really bad AF cramping but didn't feel exactly like it...I know it doesn't make sense to me either (maybe Implantation but NO spotting or brownish/pinkish discharge
8 dpo - Woke up and had a headache and felt shaky as if I had a hangover BUT I didn't even had 1 drink the night before. Nausea while having dinner at a restaurant ( I NEVER get nausea as a pms symptom)
9 dpo - I woke up feeling hungover and only had 1 light drink to drink the night before.
10 dpo - STILL AF CRAMPS and breast were tender but they don't look bigger. (I don't ever get breast tenderness as a pms) symptom)
Went to buy food for the company at lunchtime as it was a work colleague's birthday. When I warmed up the food I couldn't stand the smell...it made me really nauseous but didn't vomit. Even as I'm typing this about the food I'm getting nauseous.
11 dpo - REALLY achy boobs on the sides...it feels like someone punched them. Areola looks a little bit bigger...(don't know if it's in my head...and can't see if they are little bigger. It feels exactly like there is milk coming in. (I have 2 sons 6 and 4 years)
12 dpo - Woke up and took Clear blue digital but still a bit nauseous when I finished my lunch...ouch...PAINFUL breasts on sides again...the feel bruised.
13 dpo - TODAY...pulling and pinching sensation in uterus and breast very tender on the sides.

I don't know if all this is a REALLY good sign...I hope and pray so hard for a !!!

Can someone please tell me what you think and if there's some of you who had exactly the same symptoms with bfn's and ended up with BFP???

Sounds exactly like my symptoms when I first got pregnant.
I had a bfn until 26dpo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"