Please post in this thread when you recieve your ss card

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill send a few on tuesday if you need me too!!

Thank you vix :hugs:

you are all lovely ladies for offering :)
fingers crossed none of you have to send a second card, you all got your cards sent in plenty of time and it's not fair for you's to have to do it again xxx

yer i know but i think we'd all really love for it to carry on next year and a card and postage doesnt cost that much! £2.50 max! not much is it?!

I can send an extra card or two as well if needed.

I had a recorded delivery parcel today (that I missed), am going to pick it up this afternoon... It must be my SS as I'm not expecting anything else. WHOOOOP! :happydance: will confirm later.

Can do another card if need be :) just a card though- i cant do another gift. I hope. You get a lot of tracking numbers though i cant believe how many havent been sent yet! X

I received :xmas10: mine now :xmas12:, cant :xmas14: my lovely gift yet(coz i had my wisdom tooth removed) & the card is lovely, I love tatty teddy :kiss:.

thank you SS it really made my day :cloud9:
now of to hide the massive cadbury choc from dh :blush:

Ouch! I had all 4 of mine removed last year at once cos the damn things were coming through sideways not fun!!
Lol yeah vicky i know its optional but i'd feel a bit guitly cos i sent a gift to my origional secret santa iykwim.
Anyway with any luck a tonne of tracking numbers are about to be deposited to mandy :)

ooooh if you need sum 1 to send i would too, just let me know :thumbup:

Ouch! I had all 4 of mine removed last year at once cos the damn things were coming through sideways not fun!!
Lol yeah vicky i know its optional but i'd feel a bit guitly cos i sent a gift to my origional secret santa iykwim.
Anyway with any luck a tonne of tracking numbers are about to be deposited to mandy :)

mine was sideways too & pushing my tooth, & lets just say its did not go well :nope: i had 6 injections coz when i got home it started bleeding again so they had to re open the wound & stitch it up again, seems they have cut a little vein :shrug: but its sooooo painfull :sad2: i can imagine having all 4 done :argh:

i've got loads of stamps about if you need
another person on your spares list :flower:

I've received mine! :thumbup:

A sparkly card and some lovely, toasty, warm winter socks! Thank you SS, I LOVE them :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"