Please pray for our baby boy :'( *Update on amnio results!!!!

Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
Yesterday we went for scan to check the my womb was still strong since being torn when having a c-section with my last son 4years ago...we went into the scan room and she said we just gonna check him over first...so there he was blowing bubbles, waving, jumping...then she focused on the ventricles of his brain, she spent awhile doing this and asked me to turn to get a better look...she then said she needs a 2nd opinion..well from then on me and OH new something was wrong :cry:...she then stopped the scan and sent us to a room...a room like when someone has died, with flowers and tissues...our heart was breaking.
The midiwfe came in and explain that the ventricles in his brain are enlarged and prominent which could indicate something is wrong.
i need to go back thursday for a detailed scan then me and OH may be faced with a decision, a decision no mother or father should hav to make :cry:
She has seen both cases, where the ventricles decrease and fix themselves but also they could get worse :cry:
How can i choose weather my baby lives or dies? :cry: i love him so much already, me and OH just cried all night, we kept kian inour bed last night we couldnt bare to be a part from him :cry:
i have been praying for my baby to be ok, i havnt slept, and i have no more tears to cry...i cant give birth to my baby then have to bury him :cry:
Kian keeps getting little baby socks and toys saying they are for his baby..hes so excited :cry:

thursday wil either be the best day, or the worst day of our lives...:cry:

he is kicking me while i type this and all i want to do is hold him and mak him better, m his mommy an i cnt help him, it's killing me

xxx

The scan was worse than we thought, i couldnt watch him, everytime i glimpsed his lil hands were waving.
turns out our precious baby boy has many things wrong with his brain,,including fluid, and theres parts missing that should be there, sorry i cnt remember the exact words, he also has short limbs which could indicate downs syndrome. i had an amnio in my tummy which they took some fluid to check for down, edwards and pato syndrome. Its not looking good at all.:cry:
i have to go to birminghams children hospital for an mri and ive had blood tests for any virus :cry:
We will then be faced with a decision in 2 weeks time. it is against the law to terminate after 24 weeks so if we do decide (and please dont hate me if we do decide to terminate)it will be down to an ethics commitee to see if we have a good enough reason :(
I will then be given an inejection to stop his heart and i will give birth to him :cry: i havnt slept or eaten in 3 days and iv cried so many tears, our heart is aching.
They told me he is a poorly baby and im telling him if he wants to go to a better place than go, we love him so so much:cry:
Thank u all for your prayers but unluckily he is just to precious 4 this world :sadangel:

1st part of the amnio result
Our baby is clear of downs, edward and patue syndrome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I no we eint out the woods yet but it gives us a little bit of hope that he wont be as severe as they thought!
His sex chromosomes also came back clear, he is all boy and his bits are in perfect order!!

Please keep praying, someone isfinaly listening
Than u so so sooo much!!!

its all down to next tuesday now, please god keep our baby safe!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx

cant imagne how you must be feeling :( :hugs: for you and hoping you get the news your hoping for on Thursday xxx

Honey, that's awful, you're making me cry so no wonder you and OH were so upset.

Really hope things are ok on Thursday for you - hang in there Kaden, you have a lovely family waiting for you when you come out x

I can't imagine what you must be going through. I hope you get good news on thursday x

Dont know what to say babe other than i will be praying that your little man is ok sending you :hugs:

Stay strong and i have my fingers crossed that everything will be fine on thursday! xxx

awwww hun..so sorry that you are going through this:cry:
i too have my scan on thursday....and now im dredding it..:nope:
im gonna keep praying that your baby makes it through this.
sending you positive vibes xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck for you on Thursday...my thoughts and love are with you all!!!

xxx

Oh you poor Darling!!! my thoughts and prayers are going straight to you!!! please let us know what happens! all my love and hugs!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoo

Oh sweety that's just terrifying.

Hopefully your little munchkin is in there kicking away telling you he's strong and he's going to be ok.

I'm going to pray for you that Thursday brings good news.

Sending you lots of love and strength.

xxx

hope everything works out ok for you, sometimes things do right themselves praying for you xxx

i have my fingers crossed for you and pray for good news xxx

I will keep everything crossed that your wee man will be fine come thursday. It is an impossible decision to make, but hopefully you wont have to. xxx

Oh Im soooo sorry :cry: no-one should have to make that decision, my thoughts are with you and your family hun xx

I have everything crossed for you honey and am praying for a positive outcome! good luck xxx

Thankyou all for your kind words, i hope someone will hear our prayers.
Mommy daddy and your proud big brother kian want to welcome you in to the world on happy circumstances, please who ever is listening dont take him away from us :cry:

i will update in thursday xXx

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I can't begin to imagine what you must be going through right now. :hugs:

Sending lots of love and hugs and will pray for you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->