• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please pray for our baby boy :'( *Update on amnio results!!!!

:( My God I just wanna give you a big big hug :( I said a little prayer for you, lots and lots and lots of big big hugs xxxxxx

That's awful, I really feel for you! I'm sending positive thoughts your way, I really hope that everything works out for the best on Thursday and that you can start mini celebrations early!!

Good Luck xx

I hope everything goes well on Thursday. Sending you lots of :hug:

You are in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

I am sorry you have to go through this.:cry: Please keep us updated.

I'm so sorry, I really really hope thursdays scan brings good news, thinking of you :hugs: xxx

Awww hun I cant even begin to imagine what you must be going thru right now. I was in tears reading your post :cry:
I hope that that scan gives you the news you want on Thursday, I'm keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

I can't even begin to imagine the pain of all this, I really hope you get some better news on thursday. :hugs:

Ffs why do things have to be so unfair!? I really hope that you get good news on Thursday. I will keep everything crossed for you. Try to stay positive even though I appreciate how hard that will be right now. Look after yourself.

Thinking of you :hugs:

My thoughts and every single one of my prayers are with you.
Dont give up hope, miracles happen every day and the strength of his kicks are telling you he is a fighter.
Hang on in there xxxx

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and your unborn baby boy... :( I hope you get good news Thursday....

All my thoughts are with you, I hope that you get good news on thursday and will be thinking of you.

I am praying for the most positive and uplifting news in the world for your scan on Thursday.

Big hugs XXXXX

I can't begin to imagine how heartbreaking this is for both you and OH, I'll keep you all in my thoughts. Sending you lots of hugs :hugs:

x

:hugs: Good luck for thursday my thought's are with you and your family :hugs:

I've just said a little prayer for you, asked the angels to look after you! I'm positive that your baby will be ok x x x x keep strong x x x x

I'm in tears for you reading this. I hope & pray that your wee man is ok will be thinking about you thursday. Sorry I have nothing more comforting or helpful to add
xxx

Someone asked if i no much about whats happening and the answer is no i dnt :( we are in limbo, i just no there is somthing on the scan that they didnt want to see and expect us to wait 3 horible days to find out what, im hoping that it will fix itself, i just want to hold him and protect him :( thankyou ladies for the pm's it has given me hope, love to your all and thankyou all for your kind words:hugs:

I pray that you get a miricle, I have everything crossed for you. You Nd your family will be in my thoughts. Massive hugs to you and your precious bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->