• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please pray for our baby boy :'( *Update on amnio results!!!!

sending lots of :hugs: and healthy healing happy vibes to all of you especially kaden ... i hope they are wrong (they often are it seems) and he will be absolutely fine :hugs:

I hope everything works out ok, fingers tightly crossed for you and your little boy xxx

She has seen both cases, where the ventricles decrease and fix themselves but also they could get worse :cry:

When i read this I felt like I have heard this before.
Alex has had bleeding on her brain. She also has had fluid build on her brain because of the bleeding.

Nurse said it could fix itself, it might not.

I have found out last week that things seem to be fixing itself.

Even at 8 weeks I was told the sac looked misshapen and beanie may not survive. But 2 weeks later it fixed itself.

Now all I have heard is that there have been "cases where things fix itself"

I thought it was something people say to give you hope but now I realise that so much can change in the space of a short time - babies are still growing, and things really can rectify themselves.

I am thinking of you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hun.. did she mention something called Hydrocephalus? I haven't read further into the thread, sorry, I just don't want you to do something really really harsh..

Look at the picture in my signature. That baby looks happy doesn't she? She looks healthy, she doesn't look abnormal.. She has hydrocephalus. She had an operation or two to fix it, but honey with a bit of learning, if your son has hydrocephalus, it is by no means a death sentence. It doesn't always mean brain damage. Tegan doesn't have brain damage.

:hugs: if you need to talk, PLEASE PM me.

Stay strong, my thoughts are with you, your OH and your LO. Will pray you get good results on Thursday xxx

Oh darling I'm so sorry.
:hugs:
Hoping so much that Thursday will bring good news.

Thinking about you and your precious little baby boy, sending all the love and hugs your way x x x x

Oh hun I am really feeling for you :hugs: At my 20 week scan with my daughter we were told there was something wrong with her lungs, basically that they weren't developing properly and that her heart needed to be checked because it was being compressed by some white matter on the lungs.

We went for a in depth scan on christmas Eve and were told some very scary news, she had cysts growing all over her left lung and it was compressing the heart and could cause arrest basically at any time. I was told that if I didn't feel constant movement to go straight to A&E as it probably meant the worst had happened. The worse thing was that as the cysts kept growing it put more strain on the heart and made it worse. One of the worst days of my life that was, I felt I couldn't bond with my beautiful baby girl as I might lose her :(

She fought through everything tho made it- she had to have open lung surgery at 8 months to remove half her left lung but she's fit as a fiddle now and no one would know the pain and worry we went through when I was pregnant with her.

Sorry to ramble on babe but I try to tell a positive side to people who've found out there may be a problem. I know they're very different but if you ever want to talk to someone who has been through that awful situation then I'm here for you, honestly hun- anytime. xxxx

i can only imagin what you are feeling my poor mum had to wait 20 weeks till she found out if her baby girl was ok or not. Our thoughts are with you and we hope and pray all is well xxx

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time, I hope everything turns outr okay and that your little boy will enter the world a happy and healthy little boy ready to meet his 2 wonderful parents and doting big brother. :hugs:

I pray that all is well. Noone should have to make such a decision :cry: Try to hope for the best though and stay strong.

oh my :cry: Im sorry to hear ur going through this stress darling. praying for all of you that thursday brings you good news xxxxxx

:hugs: :hugs: Massive hugs to you!! I hope that it will be good news on Thursday do you feel you have been informed enough on what's happening to your little boy? I would do some extra research so you know all the facts before you make any decision its your baby take as much time as you need :hugs:

:hugs: for you and your family at such a stressfull and distressing time, fingers crossed for Thursday:hugs:

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers, I wish you the best news on Thursday so you can bring home your little boy and your son's baby brother :hugs: keep strong xxxx

My thoughts are with you - I hope everything is okay.

Many hugs to you and your family.

:cry: Your post made me cry. I am so very sorry! :cry: I really hope things improve and you get to bring home your gorgeous little boy. I had to give birth and bury my child when all I wanted to do was protect her :cry:

Im here if you need to talk. I will keep you in my thoughts x x x

hey huni, im so sorry to hear your news, i dont know if this will help but i kinda know hoe you feel, at my 20 week scan it showed my lil man has enlarged kidneys :-( i have a rescan at 28 weeks and to see a consultant to see if they have corrected themselves if not i have to go back at 34 weeks to have another rescan and then if they are still the same when he is born he will have to be on antibiotics and have a scan to see whats wrong. i know my situation isnt exactly the same as yours but i know how you feel when you just want everything to be healthy with your baby and it tears you apart when they tell you something might be wrong. all you want to do is make them better and then you start thinking "is it something i've done?". Keep your chin up babe, im sure both of our babies are lil fighters, im thinking of you hun and if you ever need to chat PM me. sending you lots of love xxxx

HI hun... i've just pm'd you hope u dont mind... keep strong and know im here for you... which ever way u go... Kian will keep u going and kaden stay strong in their little man... im only just outside preston if u need me ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->