Please pray for our baby boy :'( *Update on amnio results!!!!

Good luck for Tuesday.
I had tears in my eyes reading your thread, my thoughts are with you and i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you on Tuesday x x

I was so happy when i read your update, your right some one is listning! and i pray they carry on listning and we keep hearing good updates off you hunny, best of luck for next Tuesday :hugs: :hugs:

Glad you finally got some better news Hun. Good Luck for Tuesday.

I will be thinking of you and your family

thinking of you for your next app babe
really do hope your prayers are answered
your in my taughts and most defineltly in my prayers ..
i dont think iv wished for something so hard for someone before
really do hope you get as good results now with your next app
:hugs:xx

:hugs:hey can`t imagine what you are going thru, Praying for you ..stay strong.

good luck for tuesday hun... i'm glad you've finally had some positive news! :hugs: x

Oh SOOOO glad to hear this update!!! :hugs::hugs:
I hope things continue to go well at the next appointment
xx

What fabulous news, I hope that things will keep getting better for you. Good luck on tuesday.

Great news on the amnio results, will keep fingers crossed that the other results go your way too:hug:

Amazing AMAZING news with the first part of the amnio hun, I'm so happy for you I have tears in my eyes, am keeping my fingers crossed for the little champion x x x

im sooo pleased you've had some good news. You will be in our thoughts constantly!! Keep praying...its obviously working!!!

xxx

Im praying so hard for your little man and your family!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my god WOW! :shock: YAY!!!! My God I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you, roll on tuesday, I really hope all is well and I'm crossing all my body parts for you! :D hugs xxxxxx

Oh wow! Great news!!!!
:hugs:
Wishing so hard for you and your boy xx

oh hun i cried when i read that...what good news...am praying hard for next tuesday for you xx

what times the appointment? I wanna make sure i check!!!
x

That is fantastic news, i am welling up, i am so pleased for you, and i am keeping absolutely everything crossed that there is more good news for you on tuesday :hugs:

As with the other girls, I was in tears reading the results of the amnio!! That's fantastic news hun and I know you're not out of the woods yet, but someone up there is looking out for you and your gorgeous baby! Keeping everything crossed now for Tuesday! You must be so relieved!

Lots of love and hugs to you darlin :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->