Please pray for our baby boy :'( *Update on amnio results!!!!

Ladies u are all amazing, thankyou so much we appreciate all ur thoughts and prayers! :hugs:

Today we had the mri scan, was in the tunnel for about 20 minutes, he was wriggling around all through it, he deffinatly has his hearing because everytime it made a noise he would jump and wriggle, i smiled everytime he moved!
I had earphones and because the noise is loud they play music...guess what i was listening to? westlife "u raise me up" they couldnt have picked a worse album!:dohh:

Next tuesday 11th august at 10:40 is going to be a day we will never forget, either in a good or bad way, keep praying please, we want our lil man here and have the best xmas ever!!!
:hugs:

sounds like you have a very strong little man in there hun. Am praying that you get positive news next week. :hugs:
:kiss:

:hug:

I m thinking of you .
Hope LO gets better soon.
k
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll be thinking of you & your lil man all week.
I pray you get best outcome.
xx

thinking of you hunny!!!!

Thinking of you hun and keeping everything crossed for Tuesday!!! :hugs:

Came over to see how you got on yesterday..so pleased for you,Im still thinking of you and keeping everything crossed for more good news for you xxx:hugs:

aww huni i just want to give you a big hug:hugs: i cant imagine what your going through right now it must be awful!! I will be praying for you little boy huni and i hope you and family are ok.

xxxxx

your little man sounds like such a fighter!! Bless him, will be thinking of you and hope that next Tuesday brings you good news and a brighter outlook.

Am so glad to hear the news of the Amnio - will keep fingers crossed for just as good results from Tuesday's scan!

My boss's daughter was told (when pregnant with triplets) that her 3rd baby would not survive the rest of pregnancy or being born as he had too many problems and things wrong with him. They were advised to terminate just him to give the other twins a better chance. They refused and carried on, he had scans and check ups - but he is now a happy healthy 8 year old boy - the only things he had wrong was a cleft lip and 1 kidney!

I know that doesn't mean they are always wrong, but at least you have hope that the results come back better than they feared!

good luck and keep strong!

You are constantly in my prayers hun.....really happy about the amnio results....perhaps our (your) LO will get the miracle he needs....keep your chin up ....

Is there any update after yesterday? I am constantly thinking about you all. xx

Thank god... I am still thinking of you!

Have been following since the first post, things seem to be looking better than first thought lets just hope that things follow that trend and you and your little one are all well It definately shows that it pays to keep positive. Good:hug::hug: luck

Is there any update after yesterday? I am constantly thinking about you all. xx

Hi hun we wont get any update untill tuesday now, im scared :cry: xxx

Hi - I thought you meant this Tuesday...sorry chick.

Please try not to be scared and remember we are all rooting for you and hoping things keep getting better.

Love to you and your little family. xxxxx:hugs:

stay positive sweetie, youve had good news so far, fingers crossed for more good news on tuesday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->