Please pray for us.

charlottecco2

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I had an Ultrasound today because on my 12 week scan the baby was small so they wanted to check at 15 weeks the baby was growing ok.

Well the baby is growing fine, they have adjusted me so I'm 14 weeks pregnant. But the babies bladder is twice as big as it should be, it turns out the baby has a blockage.

I had to have emergency Chorionic villous sampling done, this is where a 30cm needle is pierced though the stomach and a biopsy of the placenta is done. I'm in so much pain and can't stop crying.

There is a 1 in 5 chance the baby had chromosome problems and will have to be terminated. We find out Tuesday.

If there are no chromosome problems there is an 80%chance the blockage will clear, but a 20% chance that the blockage won't and I will have to opt for termination anyway.:cry: I willhave to wait till 16 weeks, to have a scan if this is the case.

Please pray for me and the baby that the blockage will clear, I can't believe they baby will has been in me this long and there is now a chance of me losing it.

I'm distraught, tuesday is so far away, and my stomach has been left with a puncture wound and severe cramps. :cry: xx

you are in my thoughts and prayers

I'm so sorry. I hope there are no chromosonal problems and that you fall into that good sized 80% range! I'll be praying for y'all!

So sorry to hear you're going through so much stress, I'll be thinking of you and keeping my hopes up for bubs. Hope all is well!! Good luck :hugs:

xx

Sorry to hear about this news, fingers crossed and positive thoughts sent to you and your partner x

So sorry to hear hat I am praying for you I'm hosting a prayer meeting today so there will be loads of prayers for you xoxoxoxoxoxox :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear this. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything works out for you and your LO :hugs::hugs:

Oh Hun :hugs::hugs:

Am keeping everything crossed for you that you fall into the 80% catagory. I hope the pain of that needle in your stomach goes away soon and you feel a bit better.

Think positive, sending you lots of positive thoughts as well. Try not to worry too much, thats not good for your LO either, I know its easier said than done.

Take it easy for the next few days and take care :hugs::hugs:

So sorry to hear and my prayers will be with you and your LO.

I'm really sorry to hear what you're going through at the moment. :hugs:

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your LO and your OH. I hope everything works out for you :hugs::hugs:

:hugs:So sorry to hear that. Hopefully the results will come back fine.

:hugs:

I'm sorry hon. I hope the results are normal! You're in my thoughts :hugs:

Will be thinking of you :hugs: Will keep everything crossed for you & your LO

xx

Oh Darling, i'm so sorry to hear this
Thinking of you :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: Oh i am so sorry to hear this. I hope everything goes well. I will be thinking of you and praying for you. :hugs::hugs:

thinking of you and got everything crossed for you both, try to stay positive x

Good luck and I hope everything turns out well. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

Will be thinking of you and yours. Please keep us posted. Hugs

you are definatly in my prayers please take care and rest and i hope your LO will be ok xxx

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear of this and hope that everything turns out good for you and your baby! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->