Please pray for us.

oh Charlotte!! You poor poor girl. am hoping and praying for you and buba.:hugs:

Thank you to everyone for all your kindness and support, tuesday seems so far away right now, normally wouldn't wish my life away but I wish it would be tuesday quicker.
All i can do is pray for good news xx

:hugs:

Aww sweetie, wish I could give you a real hug. I hope time starts going by quickly for you. I really hope everything is ok. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: I will be praying for you until Tuesday-and with so many prayers going your way (and the sprout's way too) you're bound to be ok! We're all rooting for ya hun :hugs:

We'll just keep praying like I said earlier. Hope you're O.K. x

:hugs: my thoughts are with you and bump, hope all is well. xx

all the prayers and good thoughts going out to you and the baby ! please keep us posted

My thoughts are with. Try and stay positive and everything will turn out ok.

Hi sweetie. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and your little one. You have a ton of prayers out there for ya! It is all in god's hands now. I bet everything will be okay :hugs:

You and the baby will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you receive nothing but good news. May God be with you and the baby. I hope the pain goes away soon. :hugs:

Best of luck, I'm praying for you. :hugs:

I am so sorry hun :hugs:

im so sorry:hugs: this must be such a nerve wracking time for you i hope everything i ok and your crapms pass

Just catching up on posts since xmas and saw this.

So sorry to hear what you are going through. My thoughts are with you. Good luck for tuesday, i'm keeping everything crossed.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->