Please pray for us.

Thinking of you Charlotte, sending you love and prayers.

Ill pray for you and hope that the baby will be ok i hope everything goes well on Tuesday.

Am sorry. I hope everything turns out to be ok.
You and ur baby are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

I am really sorry Charlotte:hugs:. I really hope that things go well for you on Tuesday and the results give you peace of mind. The odds are in your favour for everything being ok.

Am really sorry to hear that, I hope that you get positive news soon. Best wishes for you and LO x :hugs:

OMG! I'm sorry I didn't speak to you on MSN earlier I was in the delivery suite. You know where I am if you need to talk. I hope everything's O.K. :(

I'm so sorry to hear your news. As others have said, the odds are stacked in your LO's favour. I'm keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

Hope all will be well for you and your bump. So sorry you have to go through something like this. Praying for a healthy pregnancy for you dear! :hugs:

my thoughts are with you...wish you well.

omg huni (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) hope all goes well and it passed babe thinking about u xxxxx

Oh God Charlotte I am so sorry to hear what you have been through I will pray for you from now to Tuesday I really hope you get good news....sending you millions of :hugs:....Elle xx

Realy sorry to hear that chic :hugs: Am hoping and praying everything turns out good for you. Good Luck.

Really sad to hear your story :hugs:
But i will be praying for you also

Think good thoughts and do something to keep yourself occupied. You are in my prayers!

I will be thinking of you hun, stay positive xxxx

awwww.... hope everything goes your way hun. really do fingers and toes crossed ill be prayin for your lil un. :hugs::hugs::hugs

Really sorry to hear that hun :( Hope everything turns out ok :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->