Please recommend me a workout DVD!

Cattia

Reaction score
It's my birthday soon and I am planning to get back into exercise. I am only breastfeeding three times a day now so can't rely on that any more to keep the calories at bay! My friend is going to get me an exercise DVD that I can do at home but I don't know which one to get.

I want a workout that is quite high impact. Before being pregnant I used to run a lot so my fitness was quite good.

I also want one that is dance based. I am not a dancer at all but I think it would be fun. I just want something with cheesy upbeat music that I will enjoy!

I am mainly interested in a cardio / fat buring workout so toning is less important but it would be a bonus I guess!

Any suggestions please?

I love Davina McCall dvds. Iv got a few of them and they are great If you dont have much time. The one im using at the moment is called Davina fit.

I've just bought ministry of sounds pump it up....will try it tomorrow and let u know xxx

Two of my roommates are currently doing the "Brazilian Butt Lift" challenge which is a combination of DVD's and workouts which all seem to have cheesy music... They're entertaining and apparently work quite well :D

I second the jillian micheals 30 day shred I got fab results and it's only a twenty minute workout with three different levels available too. It's hard I won't lie but it's just twenty minutes and it's over before you know it. Xx

Ive heard the Jennifer Ellison workout dvd is really good & people losing a few lbs a week x
If I'm not pregnant this month then I'm going to get it I think x

P90x! Or the crunch ones, the crunch Pilates is really good

Tony Horton's P90 (Power 90), or P90X if you are hard core! Fun work outs with fab results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->