Please say a little prayer for Adam (Layla & Jases little boy)

:hugs: Im so glad to hear that Adam is on the road to recovery. I hope that you and Jase are getting rest. I will keep you all in my thoughts. :hugs:

im still thinking of you hun i hope that adam is ok
those pictures were heart breaking i cant imagine what u and jase and your family are going through.
hugs hugs coming you way xxxxxx

Glad to hear little Adam is fighting on
Take care I am thinking of you all :hugs: :hugs:

Just read this thread, havent been on for a while. Dont normally pray but i will do now. Cant imagine how you must be feeling, hope adam makes a full recovery soon.

So happy to hear that he's doing better. :hugs:

Just seen this thread, poor little guy. Am glad he's on his way to recovery :)

UPDATE

Had a wee update form Layla:

Adam is now on a normal ventilator & is doing very well

:cloud9:

Just read this thread.
Glad to hear he is doing better! I will keep him in my thoughts. Hoping for a quick recovery!:hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

SO glad he's doing better and to hear he's such a little fighter!. Hopefully he makes a full recovery soon.

Layla, I'm praying for Adam. The machines are very scary things, I know all to well myself now, its great he's off the other machines though! I'll keep you all in my thoughts :hugs:

You have a beautiful baby boy. I'm so happy to read that he's doing so well... I'm just sorry I didn't see this thread earlier. I will be thinking about him, and your whole family, and sending positive thoughts.
Be strong :)
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Fantastic news, I am so pleased he is improving.

Adam you are a star! xx

UPDATE

Adam is off the vent this morning & is breathing on his own without needing any oxygen. Hes opened his eyes and is trying to make noise.

Doing very well!

:cloud9: Fighting through this he is bless him but thank goodness huh

Fantastic news! So pleased he is making such good progress xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back