please share your lists for your 12-18m olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

liz1985

Reaction score
I am really struggling for things to buy dd. I have finished fir christmas but its birthday just after as well. Please share your ideas and give me some inspiration. Thanks.

Charlie will be 16m at Christmas. His main present will be a scuttlebug. Other presents will be a bath toy set, some wooden railway bits, a mega bloks set, a large cuddly duck and a Sarah and duck DVD lol.

Here's penny's:

ELC country kitchen, wooden pans, utensils, wooden food, kettle, toaster, 2 x aprons, play dough sets, new crayons and colouring things, books, skittles set, 'little people' dolls house, 2 x happyland sets, pj's, baby Annabel doll, dolls pram, jigsaws.. Can't think of anything else. I'll pop my head in the attic though and find loads more that I'd forgotten if bought!

My lo was 16 months and the hits were his ride on, remote control toddler car, duplo, giraffe bike thing, his trike and his kitchen. Oh and bath toys :flower:

Thank-you! My main problem is we have lots things id normally buy already from ds. I know she doesn't know but i feel guilty that I've spent more on ds than dd, but i have so much more to buy him.

iiTTCii- which baby annabel have you bought her? Mil has bought her my first baby annabel, ive not seen it and when i google it it brings up a few different ones.

Thank-you! My main problem is we have lots things id normally buy already from ds. I know she doesn't know but i feel guilty that I've spent more on ds than dd, but i have so much more to buy him.

iiTTCii- which baby annabel have you bought her? Mil has bought her my first baby annabel, ive not seen it and when i google it it brings up a few different ones.

It's the first baby Annabel. I think they are all the same, but come with different things. Ours comes with a carrycot. I got it for £1 from B&M because the box was damaged! Bargain as they are usually around £20.

From last year when he was 15 months he got…

Trampoline
Megabloks
A few ride ons
Hoover
Happy hopper
Happyland
Books
Little tikes rocker
Wooden puzzles
Cozy coupe
Trike
My pal scout
Toot toot drivers
Toot toot animals
Mop/bucket/brush

It's the first baby Annabel. I think they are all the same, but come with different things. Ours comes with a carrycot. I got it for £1 from B&M because the box was damaged! Bargain as they are usually around £20.

Wow what a bargain! Ill have to try and find out if it comes with anything because i did think of buying some bits to go with it. Mil doesnt like to tell us anything about what she's bought them, its a miracle i even know about the doll at all. For ds 1st birthday she ended up buying him three things he'd got for christmas because she wouldn't tell us what she'd bought. It's a bit strange lol.

DD3 will be 1 next month. Shes got:

Toot toot safari
Toot toot tree house
Toot toot bear cave and track
Toot toot animals
Play mobil 123 zoo
Little people play ground
Anna animator doll
Thats not my books
Little people market stall set
Another little people set
Melissa and doug wooden puzzles
Clothes

Thats it so far :)

We have bought for Alma (Nearly 16 months at xmas) -

Fisher Price learning purse (she loves rummaging through my handbag and the changing bag, taking things out then putting them back in)
A singing bath book
Personalised rag doll
A nursery rhyme game for the innotab (she likes to try and play amelia and Tristan innotab games)
Happyland xmas set
First chubby crayons
Some jingle bells
Pj's
A couple of books

We literally have everything else for her age group and we wanted to stay around 10 pressies per child xx

^^^
That's just reminded me, we have bought her the fisher price learning purse too.

B will be 16 months at Xmas we got her

Happyland cherry tree dolls house
Extra happyland figures
Mega books
Toot toot garage
Belle Rose ballerina stuffed bunny
Henry the hoover
Two books
2/3/4/5 piece jigsaw
Wooden lift out jigsaw

Think that's it.

My LO will be 17.5m, she's having a 'Crafty Christmas'

Aquadoodle, doodle pads and colouring books, an art backpack, crayons pencils & finger paints, craft set & stickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"