Please tell me i am not the only idiot who has done this!

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
i put a freaking nappy in the washing machine!
i did see it and now all the little gels are everywhere in the machine, on the clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont even know how it got there... i am assuming it was a clean one.

:dohh:

go on have a laugh!

not my day :(

Thank you I needed a :rofl: xxxx

horrible simply horrible you all are:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No I have never done that but I have found a used nappy (wet not dirty) in the cupboard next to the biccys !!!! Now explain that one, tbh I think if everyone is honest they have probably found a nappy somewhere strange at least once.

:rofl: :rofl:

It could be worse! On the news yesterday it was reported that someone washed £6,000 in notes!

My oh washed a sanitry towel when i came home from the hospital!! He thought he was being really helpfull!

strangly that is almost cute and endering, yet gross at the same time :rofl:

Takes recycling to a whole new level dont it??

:rofl::rofl:

V xxxx

No never have done that but had a good laugh out of it :p

I've done this a few times, but thankfully they were in a nappy bag and were only a wet ones! I check now whenever i load the machine.

My oh washed a sanitry towel when i came home from the hospital!! He thought he was being really helpfull!

LOL

ah bless :rofl::rofl:

I've not done anything too bad, put formula in my tea once :sick:

my mum is bad for things like that, when i was younger she was doing roast chicken dinner and there was all sorts of comotion and bad language in the kitchen, she was screaming that the oven had shrunk, she genuinely couldnt work out why this whole chicken on roaster wouldnt fit through the door............... she was trying to put it in the washing machine :dohh:

lmfao! You're definately not the only one! Postnatalness seems to have this effect on a lot of women. Check out: https://www.babyandbump.com/just-fun/32303-tashas-colmans-balls.html :rofl:

Nope....not done that I'm afraid but I too washed a sanitary towel:dohh:.

It was only last week, I've had a spare one in my jeans back pocket just in case coz my bleeding has been erratic after giving birth just 4 weeks ago:hissy:

I looked in the washer and thought "it doesn't look quite right in there" and when I emptied it, everything was covered in those gel crystal things:dohh:....I had to hunt out the offending item and tried the rinse cycle but there was still loads all over my dark wash:hissy: and I had to wash the whole lot again:dohh::blush::hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->