Please tell me i am not the only idiot who has done this!

Nope....not done that I'm afraid but I too washed a sanitary towel:dohh:.

It was only last week, I've had a spare one in my jeans back pocket just in case coz my bleeding has been erratic after giving birth just 4 weeks ago:hissy:

I looked in the washer and thought "it doesn't look quite right in there" and when I emptied it, everything was covered in those gel crystal things:dohh:....I had to hunt out the offending item and tried the rinse cycle but there was still loads all over my dark wash:hissy: and I had to wash the whole lot again:dohh::blush::hissy:

PMSL! Sorry but :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nope....not done that I'm afraid but I too washed a sanitary towel:dohh:.

It was only last week, I've had a spare one in my jeans back pocket just in case coz my bleeding has been erratic after giving birth just 4 weeks ago:hissy:

I looked in the washer and thought "it doesn't look quite right in there" and when I emptied it, everything was covered in those gel crystal things:dohh:....I had to hunt out the offending item and tried the rinse cycle but there was still loads all over my dark wash:hissy: and I had to wash the whole lot again:dohh::blush::hissy:

i had to shake out all the dark washing on the balcony and then it was covered in the little gellies, they are still in the machine, should i just run a cycle or fish them out? i am scared they will clog it:dohh:

sorry honey but :rofl: i've never nearly washed wipes before, and i too have 'laundered' money! poor you! might be worth trying to clean out the filter first! x

I'm sorry but :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and if you have a vacuum I'd try to get them out with the attachment thingy that you can use to vacuum crumbs off of furniture etc.

I'm sorry but :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and if you have a vacuum I'd try to get them out with the attachment thingy that you can use to vacuum crumbs off of furniture etc.

i thought of this!

I can't remember what we put in the wash that broke apart, but we had to use the vacuum cleaner :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->