Please tell me I'm not imagining this BFP! HELP

HopefulBee

Reaction score
Okay ladies, first I said I wouldn't test until after AF but I literally held it through the night and just had to take one this morning. I'm 9/10 DPO and had one First Response (Sorry for not using the acronym) left! I took the test and felt disappointed right away. But then I read the box and it says to wait 3 minutes. I took the brightness down in the picture. So I waited and now I see a very faint second line!! I need some witnesses before I tell my partner.

Questions: Would you wait until later tonight or tomorrow to take another one? Should I take another First Response or get a digi? Or by a cheapie?

Attachments

• IMG_4462.jpg
    IMG_4462.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 30
I feel like I see it! I would wait another day or two and use first morning urine but I think this is your BFP!!

Hopefully some better line spotters will chime in soon!

I see it n looks like the start of a bfp! Best to wait n try one tomorrow, a digi might not show yet for few days so save that one if u can! X

There is definitely a line there. wait a day or so and test again, you should have a very nice line by then.
That is a BFP!! Congrats!:happydance:

There is definitely a line there. wait a day or so and test again, you should have a very nice line by then.
That is a BFP!! Congrats!:happydance:
Thank you so much! Yes, I'm going to either test closer to AF date or just wait until I miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->