Please tell me I'm not the only one

anita665

Mum of 2 & expecting 3rd
Reaction score
who seems to worry every day about something bad happening to their little one. Not a day goes by where I don't really worry about something terrible happening to him and if I hear other mothers stories of bad things happening to their children I almost cry and it really plays on my mind.

Yesterday there was a mother on miami ink who said her 2 1/2 year old died from whooping cough. I'm still thinking about how bad that must be today!

who seems to worry every day about something bad happening to their little one. Not a day goes by where I don't really worry about something terrible happening to him and if I hear other mothers stories of bad things happening to their children I almost cry and it really plays on my mind.

Yesterday there was a mother on miami ink who said her 2 1/2 year old died from whooping cough. I'm still thinking about how bad that must be today!

You must not fear..

The thing you fear will only come to pass.

Get that thinking out of your mind now and start thinking positive about your baby.

Think of all the goodness he/she will have. All the great things mommy and daddy will give. All the love and happiness ya'll will have together.

Doesn't that sound much better? Doesn't it change the mood of this topic. Don't dwell on dreading hurtful things that will occur on your baby.

Change your thinking to good things and your thinking will line up to good results for your baby.

Mello

I go throught boughts of fear. Sometimes I worry all the time, others I don't. As bren gets bigger, then less I am worried about somethings and more about others. Worry is just part of being a mother!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->