please tell me theres hope

jowing

Reaction score
hello ladies. i am now dealing with a blighted ovum after having 2 chemicals. is there anybody out there who has had similiar bad luck but ended up being able to finally have a successful pregnancy? i do have a beautiful dd but i would like at least 1 more. thank you for your time.

Sorry about ur loses hun. My first was a MMC then i went on to av DD then after that had a MC now im aving a little boy. Just need to keep trying hun it will happen again

Hi... Sorry didn't want to read and run but I have no advice on this... But all the best for the future xxx

:hugs:Yes, I have had 2 blighted ovum's, and 3 early miscarriages. I am now nearing the end of my third successful pregnancy. Do not feel discouraged. A blighted ovum is very common, and most likely not to happen again. As my Dr. told me.....a miscarriage is a sign of fertility, it shows you are able to conceive.

Best of luck in the future:hugs:

So sorry for your losses. I had a chemical, followed by a MMC at 12 weeks and MMC at 10 weeks, before I had any children.

I'm now 28 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby girl. I had given all hope of having children at the start of this year, but decided to give it one last go. I'm so glad I did.

I'm so sorry this has happened to you, its so unfair. I sincerely hope that you get your healthy baby soon!:hugs:

I had 2 chemicals when TTC. Took me a year but we finally got our sticky baby :)

sorry to hear of your losses but keep your chin up. I had two mc's on the trot prior to this pregnancy. One at 7 wks and a mmc at 10 weeks. Very upsetting and we worried we'd never conceive and carry to term.

Needless to say after an 8 month break we tried again and now we're almost 30 wks and pregnancy has gone well. :hugs:

It'll happen for u too. Good luck xxx

thank you so much ladies! you have given me hope. wishing you all the best for your deliveries and new bundles of joy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->