please tell me theres hope

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by jowing, Nov 13, 2011.

1. jowing

jowing Well-Known Member

hello ladies. i am now dealing with a blighted ovum after having 2 chemicals. is there anybody out there who has had similiar bad luck but ended up being able to finally have a successful pregnancy? i do have a beautiful dd but i would like at least 1 more. thank you for your time.

2. mummylove

mummylove Well-Known Member

Sorry about ur loses hun. My first was a MMC then i went on to av DD then after that had a MC now im aving a little boy. Just need to keep trying hun it will happen again

3. K2785

K2785 Mummy to Lilli and Maisy

Hi... Sorry didn't want to read and run but I have no advice on this... But all the best for the future xxx

4. LolaLou

LolaLou Well-Known Member

:hugs:Yes, I have had 2 blighted ovum's, and 3 early miscarriages. I am now nearing the end of my third successful pregnancy. Do not feel discouraged. A blighted ovum is very common, and most likely not to happen again. As my Dr. told me.....a miscarriage is a sign of fertility, it shows you are able to conceive.

Best of luck in the future:hugs:

5. Sealgirl

Sealgirl Well-Known Member

So sorry for your losses. I had a chemical, followed by a MMC at 12 weeks and MMC at 10 weeks, before I had any children.

I'm now 28 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby girl. I had given all hope of having children at the start of this year, but decided to give it one last go. I'm so glad I did.

I'm so sorry this has happened to you, its so unfair. I sincerely hope that you get your healthy baby soon!:hugs:

6. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

I had 2 chemicals when TTC. Took me a year but we finally got our sticky baby :)

7. susywoosy

susywoosy Mum of two!

sorry to hear of your losses but keep your chin up. I had two mc's on the trot prior to this pregnancy. One at 7 wks and a mmc at 10 weeks. Very upsetting and we worried we'd never conceive and carry to term.

Needless to say after an 8 month break we tried again and now we're almost 30 wks and pregnancy has gone well. :hugs:

It'll happen for u too. Good luck xxx

8. jowing

jowing Well-Known Member

thank you so much ladies! you have given me hope. wishing you all the best for your deliveries and new bundles of joy!