Please tell me this is not a false positive/evap

psychochick

Reaction score
Using surepredict cheapie, saw this within 3 minutes. I am 12DPO

rsz_img_20160113_092517.jpg
IMG_20160113_091309.jpg

I'm so sad because I wasn't so hopeful this morning after my temp dropped a little and I thought to test with cheapie just for kicks and threw away the urine after dipping the cheapie, so I don't have a FRER to confirm. I just had a chemical last cycle but even when I saw the positive it wasn't this dark at 12DPO so seeing this on my own test is so new to me that I'm so surprised and frankly a little afraid to really believe. Please tell me something this dark and red cannot possibly be a false positive?

That's darker than my Ic's and I just posted a frer with the test darker than the control! Looks BFP to me. May try first response too for reassurance ��

That's darker than my ic's for sure! Don't think it's a false pos it's thick & clearly pink. X

Thanks everybody, really needed some reassurance. I'm definitely going to be taking FRER tomorrow and if that's dark and positive, will take a digital too. I am going to be so mad if this is a false positive and will curse surepredict forever. :haha: But for now, I'm going to let myself believe just a little bit.

That's no evap, girl! That's a line for sure! Looks just like my first test with dd! Same brand too! Congrats!!

AH totally forgot, been posting this to so many places I can't keep track hehe

rsz_1img_20160114_083814.jpg

And got yes+ on digi. Do you guys think this is a good line for 13DPO? Never seen any more than squinters on a FRER before so I'm already super happy to see something. I will be using FRER to track progression every other day! But now I'm convinced, a definite BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->