Please tell me what you think.. (bit extreme!)

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
Ok so I know I'm going to look like one huge crazy lady for this but I really need some opinions!

Please don't think I'm a freak because I'm soo embarrased about doing this:blush:

OH has told me my boobs are getting huge and my tummy is def changing shape. If I am pregnant, I'll be around 8weeks 4days.

Bare in mind, I usually have a tiny bit of podge but I'm pretty certain not like this. I'm not bloated and it's getting harder and harder to do my jeans up.

So.. does this look like a pregnant tummy or a podgy tummy? I feel ridiculous but I had to ask:blush:

Sorry the pics are so large, they wouldn't upload any other way for some reason! :blush:

Last week:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll200/jamesandjazz/DSC02407.jpg

Today:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll200/jamesandjazz/this.jpg
https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll200/jamesandjazz/andthisone.jpg

:blush::blush:

How the heck does anyone answer that tactfully? :rofl:

I can't say as I've never been pregnant and have nothing to compare it to, and I didn't see your tummy before. I just didn't want to read and not post. Good luck hon.

:rofl:

Thanks anyway!

I think I'm going to the extreme of obsessing now!!

But yeah, it's definately different to my normal tum.

xx

I soooo regret this now lol.

Feel like I'm going mad!!!!!

Oh the sheer embarrasment..:blush:

Have you not done a test Lyrah? Surely if you were 8 weeks you would have got a :bfp: by now?? Without offending you, your tummy definitely looks swollen as you look like you have a slim figure but I don't want you to think I'm calling you fat as I most definitely am not! lol.

Good Luck Hun xx

I had 8 hpts with very faint lines on quite some weeks back.. then the drs test said negative. But when I was at the drs the other day, they said I need to go back for another pregnancy test! They didn't say why :confused:

xxx

I think you should buy a CB Digi. Myself, I love trying to analyse the tests that have the two lines but then I know that if I am pregnant now, I am only in early days. And I know these tests give us more hope because often we see lines (or imagine them) but it still gives us hope. With a digi that says you are either pregnant or not pregnant, at least you would know and this has been going on for so long for you.

I do agree that your stomach does look swollen but do ppl show as early as 8 weeks? I'm sure some do. Sorry, don't think I've ever seen a woman who has been 8 weeks pregnant as most people don't tell you until about 3 months.

I can't say really as my belly is about 20 times as big as that when I'm not pregnant lol! You know your own body better than any of us! Does it feel hard at all? I remember feeling like I was lying on a grapefruit if I lay on my tummy on the floor when I was in early-ish pregnancy but actually that must have been later on because I'm pretty sure that your uterus doesn't actually come out of your pelvis until after about 12 weeks? Not that that would stop any bulges, just that that is when it can be felt I think. Sorry for the ramble! What about trying another HPT? If you are then the line should be darker now.

Gemma x

I wouldn't say it's hard but less 'squishy' than normal :rofl:

OH just keeps making these comments that I look pregnant and I'm trying hard not to think about it, but it's hard.

I think I want it too much.

xx

Its so difficult to know really, as all womans tummy's are so different. I know a lot of women that look a lot more pregnant than that, and yet they've never even conceived, and I know some that you couldn't tell they were pg and they were in their 2nd tri. I wasn't even really showing at 8 weeks with my daughter, and my boobs never got that much bigger that hubby could tell (he's normally pretty good) but my bra felt tight.

I really hope you are pregnant because I know how much you want to be - how much we all do - but I think you have just gotta get down to some serious testing now, at home and the docs, cos if youre not, then you need to know what is going on.

Good luck hun....wish we could give you a magic answer but I think that you need to get your doc to test, do your bloods or even get you an u/s so you know exactly what is happening now...you'll drive yourself crazy otherwise!:hugs:

Id do another test if was u, could u be earlier like 4 weeks? I had bloat from 4 weeks 2 days, Or it could be water retention x

Could it be down to your kidney infection hun ?? .
Maybe try some fibre gel see if it helps , So sorry your having a rough time hun . xx .

I agree with Lyns, that you should get it checked out with the doc...

Goodluck!

Thanks girls.:hugs:

Going to see the dr tommorow and then again in 2 weeks *sigh* They've got me going backwards and forwards!

Could be to do with my kidney infection, I'm not sure.. can kidney infections make the stomach swell?

xxxx

but u say u did home preg tests and a faint line came up, surely u are preg then, they dont come up with even a faint line if your not preg.
x

You very stressed at the mo? It would be causing metabolism issues and causing water retention?
See what the Dr says, you def have a tum (no offence intended :rofl:) but its very similar to what I get when I've eaten to much wheat (makes me blow up like a balloon..... some days I could pass for 4 months gone :rofl:)

Thanks girls.

Hmm, I've been very stressed the past few days to a week.

Thing is after those tests, the dr told me I'm def not pregnant.. but how could he tell, since he didn't feel my tum, give me a blood test for it or scan me?

xx

That's what I looked like in the first pics I took of my belly...

Did :witch: ever show up? x

Go test woman! we're all itching to know now!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->