Please tell me what you think.. (bit extreme!)

hey hun i don't really know tbh. i know i bloat quite early on in pregnancy but after being pg 4 times its not suprising.

but i do get bloated and boobs bigger when af is due so really it could be anything.

like someone suggested best go see your doc about it and maybe test again.

try not to think about it though hun i know how much you want to be pg i just hope your not clutching at straws to be brought back down to earth again.(trust me know how that feels) x

p.s have you had an af since you got those faint lines? x

I would go compare to 1st trimester bumps for yourself also I tested bfn until 26 weeks at age 14 with my oldest child also had periods so blood test may be in order xx

I would go compare to 1st trimester bumps for yourself also I tested bfn until 26 weeks at age 14 with my oldest child also had periods so blood test may be in order xx

Wow!! That's incredible!

If they don't think you're pregnant are the doctors at least doing some tests to find out why you've missed 2 periods?! I'd take another test now - if only to stop you from wondering as you should get a clear positive by now x

Wow!! That's incredible!

Yes I gave birth prem aswell 6wks later ...With my daughter i knew and tests kept coming back neg until 14 wks also and that was a blood test ...with ethan (20months old) and this one I have found out early

Hun, why dont u go buy a clear blue digi? I mean you bought the cheapies so why not just get the digi and see pregnant or not pregnant clearly, your belly def looks like it could be a baby bump, but i also heard that when you want it so much your body will do things to make sure, if you have missed 2 periods and your belly is changing, i would go buy the digi test, even if i got one faint bfp i would do the digi just to see u know what i mean hun, i think u need to get the digi today, xoxox ps i miss u bugger ;)

Okie then :)

I'll see what dr says tommorow.. and then I'll go and get a digi.. I'm scared though!!!

xxx

Lyrah, I definitely don't know where you're pg or podgy (I love that word!!)...but I will put in my 2 cents.

GO BUY ANOTHER TEST!! Like the girls have already said...you've missed 2 periods and you're feeling bigger than usual...so its definitely possibly that you are pregnant. Have you missed the 2 periods completely and not bled, or just not had a real period for 2 months? The reason I ask is because I thought I read a recent thread of yours that said something about you spotting for a long period of time lately. It's totally possible that I mixed this up though.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be showing right now whether you're pg or not. People having their first child typically don't start showing until much later. However, people having recurrent children show earlier because of muscle memory...but if I recall correctly, this is your first, right?

In any event, I really hope this is it for you!! I can't wait to hear the results from your test. It really seems like all signs are pointing to 'yes' for you!!

Do you know what, I don't want to get your hopes down, but I remember actually having quite a pronounced lower stomach like yours a couple of years ago. I was on the pill so didn't think I could be pregnant and I was actually watching what I ate at the time, and I got my friend (who has 3 kids) to have a look at my belly because it just looked almost pregnant. We went into the loos at work and I got her to look over my shoulder down at my belly and she told me to take a test. It was negative. Not to say it's the same for you. And one of the reasons I said in my previous post about not being sure if ppl show that soon is because I remember Jordan on the Frank Skinner show when she was pregnant and she was about 3 months and her stomach was so flat. But I suppose that's just her being so lovely and thin. Good luck hun, I know how much you want this xxx

Oh and I say definitely get a digi. If only to put your mind at rest. Good luck. I hope this is for you xx

I had 5 days of this weird spotting and then a light bleed for 3 days. Definately wasn't a period though and much earlier to when period was due

xxx

hun i think not knowing is more scary honestly i wouldnt even wait for the dr i would be at the store buying one

ok this is one of my best friends, first baby and 14 weeks little more then u would be but hmm just showing u

https://i37.tinypic.com/nn17rt.gif

Thanks hun.

It kinda looks a bit like mine in a way but more filled out.

xxx

Could it be PCOS? I know that PCOS messes with your periods and makes you look pregnant.

I don't think so because I've always had very regular periods since I was 12 up until 2months ago.

xx

hmm , Idk I think you should take another test . good luck :hug:

I went back and looked at some of your HPTs you posted pics of last month, and some of them definitely look positive! I agree with the others- get a digi, pronto! :D

My belly looks the EXACT same as yours, my bf always rubs it like i'm pregnant and my boobs are bigger.. But it's my 3 cycle TTC and I don't know if im pregnant, or even if i was I dont think i'd be far enough gone to be showing... sorry that was no help at all... :blush: Did it happen pretty suddently? Because my belly took a few months to look like that (bad eating habits over the summer) so if it was really sudden then maybe u are prego! Best of luck :hugs:

oh and when I said my boobs are bigger I didn't mean compared to yours!! haha just more than usual :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->