Please tell me you see this line?!

LilPeanuts

Reaction score
10 dpo and I broke down and took an frer. Am I having bad line eyes again or is there a line? I really hope this is the start of something! This hasn't been tweeked at all.

Attachments

• tst.jpg
    tst.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 116
I can see for sure!

Looks like my first bfp at 10dpo with my son :)

Here's another photo. I'm just worried this is a faulty test or something because my internet cheapies were all bfn!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 76
I'm not sure why the photo quality goes down so much when I post but on my phone pic the line is much clearer. When I post it here the lines almost disappears.

Another pic! I'm obsessed!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 53
I see it, good luck! :) (I took an IC around the same time as an FRER, and it gave me a BFN - FRERs are what I swear by!)

I see it, too. Since it's an old style FRER, I trust it more than the new ones. I'd say that's the start of something!

Just an update...Took another frer today (10dpo) with fmu and it was a bfn :'( I was so sure this was the month. The test yesterday had a line but today absolutely nothing. So looks like I'm out. I'm sure I'll be seeing AF by Tuesday.

10 dpo is still early. I got a squinter with morning urine and by the afternoon it was a more visible line. So don't give up xx

Need a pic!!

I didn't get my positive until 12 dpo and it was barely visible on a FRER but more obvious on the blue dye.

I didn't even bother with a pic this time. I tossed it after a few hours once I realized it was a bfn and wasn't going to magically changed. I'm disappointed that yesterday's test got my hopes up so much with that false positive! I know from the photo I posted here it isn't easy to see but even my hubby saw it and he NEVER sees lines. He always just thinks I'm crazy lol. I guess I'll just wait until Tuesday and if af doesn't show up after a day I'll test again. I can't bare another bfn yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->