Please tell me your grandma and great grandmas names

Violet (which we used for our Lo but in the Spanish form) and Lidia.

Isabel and Marilyn were my grans. My great grans were Lizzie and Naomi.

My Dad's side is Polish names and I'm not sure on spellings ect.

On my mum's side my grandmother is Carol-Ann and great-grandmother Ellen, and I have great-aunts called Grace, May, Eve and Dawn (Eve and Dawn are twins, one born in morning and the other evening!)

My DH's grandmothers are Sandra and Elizabeth. He had a great-grandmother called Alice, but I'm not sure about the other.

I have lots of grandmas. Sharon, Diana, Kathleen, and Kari.

Great-grandmas: Mildred, Roberta, Lois, Carol, and a couple more whose names I don't remember.

Grandmothers Margret Elizabeth and Regina Lorraine
greats Antionette, Clairadett i think i am not sure if i spelt the last two right due to it being a long time since i have seen them spelt

I'm half Irish and half German
My Irish grandmother was called Annie, (don't know my great grandmother) I do know 2 of her sisters were Esther (Essie) and Theresa (Teasie)
On my German side grandmother was Elisabeth, great grandmother Elfriede, and the other one Praxeda (She was nicknamed Sadie)

Also my husband is Swedish/Finnish - his grandmother is Anna, and he has another called Martha. Can't remember the names for the rest :)

G-mas are:
Ruth Anne and Myrna Faye (both went by their middle names since they hated their first names)

Great G-mas (that I know):
Gladys, Beatrice and Marthe

Sarah Joyce (she uses joyce although I was given Sarah as a middle name after her) and Barbara (God rest her soul).

Margaret June, Helen Kathleen, Elizabeth and Elsie

aunties are Sarah Louise, Joan, Caroline and Lesley Sharon

My grandmothers are JoAnn and Margie. Great-grandmothers names were Adele, Mary, Hilma. I don't know My other great-grandmother's name.

Oda and Ivy were grandmothers and I think one great grandmother was Jessica.

Grandma: mary and dorothy
Great grandma: florence and pheobe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->