Please tell me your grandma and great grandmas names

My nanas names were Ellen (my middle name) and Florence 😊 not sure about great grandmas x

My grandmothers names were Nuala and Noreen, great grandmothers that I know were Rachel and Catherine.

Mine were Joyce Irene and Greta Elizabeth. My great grandmothers were both Elizabeth on my dad's side. Not sure of my mums side as one was always just known as granny 'surname' and the other on my Grampys side I don't know much about. Would be a Spanish name though.

We have 3 Eileen's (one known as Betty?!), 2 Janet's, a Mabel, and a Brenda as far as I know. My step Nana is Madge - short for nothing but named after a Madeline who had some kind of connection with her father, however apparently it was too posh sounding hence Madge. Lol.
Xx

My grandmas were Helen Sadie and Adeline Alice. Great grandmas were Isabel (no middle name) and Margaret Anne.

Nothing too unusual but I actually think they're all really lovely names!

Grandmas: Helen and Delores

Great grandma: Only sure on one, her name was Lilly

Dorothy & Yolanda (nn. Wanda)... and Rose

I wish I knew more!! I should create a family tree - great way to see if there are any family names that would be nice to use!

I have elderly family members named: Lucille, Rosie, Esther, Carmella, Della, Josephine

My grandma's names are Irene and Claudia. I only knew two of my great grandma's and one was Edith and the other was Viwa (she was born in Fiji).

My OH's grandmas are Constance and Mere (maori equivalent of Mary).

i haven't read through all the pages yet, but love this thread idea:thumbup:
i didn't know all my grandparents, but here are the ones i can remember...

mom's side
great grandma: Thelma Pearl (i think Pearl was her middle name)
grandma: Jean (don't know her middle name, now that i think about it!)
bonus: my grandma's sisters are June and Jody

dad's side
grandma: Evelyn Wilma (went by Wilma to everyone)

Mine were

Emily ruby
Margaret Kay

James ( known as Jim)
Edward ( known as Eddie)

Grandfathers: Frank and Stanley

I also had a great aunt Edith

Williamina (wilma), Janet, Elizabeth and unsure of my other great grandma's name

My nan on my mums side is named Maria. I'm unsure about my dads side as she passed away long before I was born and my dad doesn't really like to talk about her. My grandad (on mums side) has 4 sisters though: Lily, Daisy, Dorothy and Margo.

Great grandmothers: Lucy (also my mums name!) and Rachel (one of my aunts names)

May
Alfred (Alfie)

Gillian
William Vyvyan Francis Kynaston (The only full name I know. He went by Vyvyan)

The only great grandparent I know was Katherine but went by Kitty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->