Please vote on our top 3 boy names!!!

bassdesire

Reaction score
Happy to read thoughts as well. We are pretty set one long one of these names, though :thumbup:

I voted oren. I do like ezra but ive only known girl ezras so it puts me of a little.

Out of these, I'd choose Asher, but mostly because Oren and Ezra I would associate more with girls. :p O-ren Ishii is the Asian assassin of Kill Bill 1, so I don't know if that's someone you would like your son to be associated with. Although I bet he'd eventually think it to be pretty cool. xD

Ezra is a hugely masculine name though.... I've never heard of a girl named Ezra! Washington post editor, Ezra pound the poet, Ezra in the Bible....

Oren, too. There are politicians, writers...never heard of a girl called Oren!

Oh, I picked these because they are popular jewish/Hebrew/Israeli type names :)

I voted for Asher, it's very handsome. I'm not a fan of the other two. Although I've always thought Orion would be a cool baby name, which is similar. But i would never be brave enough to use it myself.

Hmmm, not sure where you are but I'm in the states and I've only known boy Ezras. :shrug: That is my favorite from your list :)

Hmmm, not sure where you are but I'm in the states and I've only known boy Ezras. :shrug: That is my favorite from your list :)

I'm in the US ....I agree...never heard of a girl Ezra---very masculine name no?oooh how can I pick from my list?!?!?!

Ezra is cool and hip, u usual sounding yet not bizarre. Only thing is it is quite biblical. Like I don't want people meeting me thinking I'm a "bible thumper" type.

Oren is also somewhat unique. I love that it starts with O since most names don't. I think it grows well from a kid to a man. I like that it is related to pine tree (winter baby) and Hebrew "or" light--baby due during Hanukkah. I also like nn Ori ( oree)

Asher is another biblical one, though more common among regular people at the moment. It satisfies my need for a Jewish name and also grows from baby to man well. It's a very strong name and that is always nice.

Ahhhhhh, it's do hard. Overall Ezra is the best sibling name match, Asher seems the safest, and Oren is solid but might not get the best overall response.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->