PLEASE...wise ladies ..Any help would be GREAT~~~

Shannon30

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a 34 day cycle this month..but O'd on cd 14..OPK's were positive 14th and 15th day. My question is is it ok that I o'd that early? I dtd all the key days. Today I would be 12 dpo..still BFN..but af isn't due for 7 days..ANY HOPE AT ALL...or should it be positive by now!! thanks in advance!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a 34 day cycle this month..but O'd on cd 14..OPK's were positive 14th and 15th day. My question is is it ok that I o'd that early? I dtd all the key days. Today I would be 12 dpo..still BFN..but af isn't due for 7 days..ANY HOPE AT ALL...or should it be positive by now!! thanks in advance!!

It's not over yet so don't give up hope implantation can sometimes happen upto the 12th day after ovulation, HCG takes a couple of days to show up in the urine, fingers crossed for you x x :flower:

It's not over yet so don't give up hope implantation can sometimes happen upto the 12th day after ovulation, HCG takes a couple of days to show up in the urine, fingers crossed for you x x :flower:

Thank you ..I'll keep you posted..I was just worried that I o'd early for a 34 day cycle?? Who knows. thank you!!!

As along as your lutheal phase is 12/16 days after ovulation you should be fine good luck Hun.xxx

If your OPKs were positive on CD 14 and CD 15, ovulation would occur 12-36 hours after that, probably putting ovulation on CD 17. Also, if the cycle isn't over yet, how are you sure it is a 34 day cycle?

If your OPKs were positive on CD 14 and CD 15, ovulation would occur 12-36 hours after that, probably putting ovulation on CD 17. Also, if the cycle isn't over yet, how are you sure it is a 34 day cycle?

Thank you...I never thought of it that way!!! You could be right!!!! Which means I wouldn't get a positive HPT til at least sat or Sun..Praying you are right!! Thanks for the input!!!

If you want to know when you ovulate and how long your lp is try temping, opks aren't so reliable.

How do you know your cycle is 34 days if you haven't had AF yet? That seems like an impossibly long LP

My last 2 cycles were 34 days in between. Seems like every 34 days af shows. today I am on cd 28. I will try temping this month. I use digital opks..go a blinking smilie on cd 12, 13 and on cd 14, 15 a solid smilie which indicates peak fertility. Who know whats going on. Waiting for af tested today negative:(( onto next cycle I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->