Pls help.STILL bfp but faint and mor spotting!

kezz_howland

mummy to one and ttc
Reaction score
I dont know where to put this! Basically, got bfp two days after af was due, same day started bleeding... turned into a light period foe a day then back to heavy spottinf and then light spotting a couple of days. Checked after this and bfp was darker so thought maybe everything was ok. Few days later tested again and bfp looked lighter, then seemed lighter again the nezt day so I accepted id lost it. The last test I did on monday when I was around 20dpo. Today ive had some light pinchy pains and stuff and thought it weird so I did a test again and test is jist as dark as last weeks (the darkest they got) but not what you would expect at almost 6 weeks pregnant (if I were still pregnant) as too light. And just now been the loo and spotting again!! Should I go the docs? Im at a friends wedding till sunday afternoon so cant even go anywhere till then. Should I be worried about ectopics etc?? :(

Do I need to go docs? Im at a friends wedding till sunday afternoonso cant even go anywhere this weekend, but dont know if

Honestly if it has lasted that long, it would be on the safe side to be seen by a doctor.

would go to the doctors or epu

good luck xx

Sounds exactly like what happened to me back in October and it ended in a MC:(. So best to be seen by a doctor to confirm or rule out MC to put your mind at ease. I was 8 weeks pregnant when I MCd.

Well I stopped spotting (was mostly pale brown and watery bits) ans tests r still as dark as friday. Rang out of hours gp who has referred me for an ultrasound so mw will ring tomorrow to book me in. Just want to know one way or the other now...

Well I stopped spotting (was mostly pale brown and watery bits) ans tests r still as dark as friday. Rang out of hours gp who has referred me for an ultrasound so mw will ring tomorrow to book me in. Just want to know one way or the other now...

Just wanted to say good luck Kezz. YOu should get a heartbeat at 6 weeks so at least you will know either way when you get the u/s done. Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Get checked out hun better safe than sorry and good luck:thumbup::thumbup:

I've known ladies that had bleeding in there first trimester but both boys are happy healthy babies! I hope this is just the same!

Thanks ladies. I eventually got bloods done but first lot came back as 18 so 99% sure i've lost it, and hcg has just taken a looong time to come down! Strange cause it never went very high so you'd think after over two weeks it would easily be at 0! Just waiting for second lot x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->