Plug in airfresheners

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
Do they work?

I mean like I use the spray can stuff and my house is clean - but I want it to smell nice! It just smells of nothingness.

The best thing I personally think to make a room smell are incent (sp?) Sticks :) x

i use incent sticks once LO isin bed/napping etc.

we have one spray type air freshener in the bathroom.

Plug in ones are quite dangerous, you are heating hot liquids in an electrical outlet! I wouldn't use one

I didn't realise they were dangerous. But yes I do use plug ins and I find them really effective and to make much more of a difference than just a spray!

But if you worried about the dangers the ones that take batteries and set on a timer are good too x

Na, I wouldn't use them, as others said above they're not really good :/

Incense, or essential oil in a little burner (obviously far far away from little hands - but same goes for plugs really)

I've got a lemon tree that grows very fragrant flowers, but obviously not all the time! My Gran gets fresh flowers in to make her house smell nice :)

:flower:

I never knew they were dangerous! Surely they wouldn't be able to sell them if there was a risk of something happening :S
I have one in the hallway which always keeps it smelling fresh, the smell lasts a long time too

Eeeek I didn't realise they were bad! Thanks for the heads up!

I'll look into buying some incense sticks!

We have an oil burner from the Body shop. They're mandarin oil is fab and smells gorgeous. The oil lasts agggges and the house smells beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->