19.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 37 weeks 2.jpg
    37 weeks 2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 37 weeks.jpg
    37 weeks.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 14
Hellooo everyone :)

I absolutely love this thread...so thought I'd post a few pictures of my bump! Especially for any of you ladies worried about the B shape you've got....I had it for a while & thought it'd never disappear, but I think it's starting to look more like a D now :) well I hope so anyway!

I was very big pre-pregnancy, so I'm still not sure whether it looks like a bump to other people :shrug: but my OH & family/friends say they notice a difference pretty much week by week :happydance:

Eee very nervous but here goes...

26 weeks
https://i48.tinypic.com/1zlb2gx.jpg

31 weeks (today)
https://i48.tinypic.com/2i9rnd4.jpg

You all look amazing! :hugs: Looking forward to joining you again in the near future!

Well I'm abit disappointed, I got my fiance to take a pic of me today and I dont think I look particularly different from my pic at 12 weeks, what do you think?

12 weeks
https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/Cookie1979_2010/Atalmost12weeks.jpg

17 weeks
https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/Cookie1979_2010/003.jpg

Hopefully sometime soon my bump will pop out!! Fingers crossed!!

I think you do, sweetie! I definitely see a difference!

I'm just 12+6, but am wondering... when did most of you start to get a bump? I just feel horribly bloated still. I was a US 20/22 (UK 22/24 from what I can figure) before I got pregnant & am about 6 ft tall.

I figure I'll start taking bump pics tomorrow at 13 weeks... how often do you guys take a pic? Every week? Every 2 weeks? Every month?

Just curious... I want something to help me see my progress as well as have a bit of a keepsake for later.

I'm just 12+6, but am wondering... when did most of you start to get a bump? I just feel horribly bloated still. I was a US 20/22 (UK 22/24 from what I can figure) before I got pregnant & am about 6 ft tall.

I figure I'll start taking bump pics tomorrow at 13 weeks... how often do you guys take a pic? Every week? Every 2 weeks? Every month?

Just curious... I want something to help me see my progress as well as have a bit of a keepsake for later.

I'm a US 18/20 and I started showing about 12 weeks.... but I've been taking a bump pic a week since 11 I think Just so I can compare!!! You don't know how much you change in a week untill you look at them all side by side!

I'm a UK size 20 and 17+1 and not showing at all. I feel a bit fatter but that's it. All my clothes still fit fine.

I'm a UK size 20 and 17+1 and not showing at all. I feel a bit fatter but that's it. All my clothes still fit fine.

I'm 22 weeks and all my clothes still fit... mostly lol I gre outta one pair of pants... but mostly because they were uncomfy not because I couldn't button them! If you don't KNOW I'm pregnant or if I'm not NAKED then you can't really tell lol but I think thats because I don't wear skin tight clothes ever!

I'm 22 weeks and all my clothes still fit... mostly lol I gre outta one pair of pants... but mostly because they were uncomfy not because I couldn't button them! If you don't KNOW I'm pregnant or if I'm not NAKED then you can't really tell lol but I think thats because I don't wear skin tight clothes ever!

I totally understand what you mean! Unless you're seeing me with my jeans unbuttoned & my belly band on (or I'm naked) I don't look preggo, just a bit... chubbier.

My boss had a baby last Dec (we'll have kids right around a year apart!) and she just keeps saying that she "can't wait" for me to "finally look pregnant." She's being supportive in her own way, but... yeah. I can't wait to really look pregnant, either, so it doesn't much help.

I told a lady I work with the other day that I was pregnant & she literally did a double take and then said (with really wide, disbelieving eyes) "REALLY!?" *sigh* Just another way for me to feel really fat. :-(

I totally understand what you mean! Unless you're seeing me with my jeans unbuttoned & my belly band on (or I'm naked) I don't look preggo, just a bit... chubbier.

My boss had a baby last Dec (we'll have kids right around a year apart!) and she just keeps saying that she "can't wait" for me to "finally look pregnant." She's being supportive in her own way, but... yeah. I can't wait to really look pregnant, either, so it doesn't much help.

I told a lady I work with the other day that I was pregnant & she literally did a double take and then said (with really wide, disbelieving eyes) "REALLY!?" *sigh* Just another way for me to feel really fat. :-(

It could be worse!!!!!! We could ACTUALLY just be getting fatter :rofl:

It could be worse!!!!!! We could ACTUALLY just be getting fatter :rofl:

LOL! You have the best attitude! I love it... and will try to copy it now. :)

Thank you! You're making me feel much better about all this. :hugs:

Hey girls this is the first bump picture im posting, im interested to see if you think its bump or just fat lol, this is me at 14+4 xxxx

Attachments

• 14+4.jpg
    14+4.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 12
I think when I wear clothes i just look like i put on weight I cry everyday I get dressed :( want to look bump but i know its early! Thanks chick for saying that feel a bit better x

I STILL look fatter not preggers! I really think its the KIND of clothes we wear when were not skinny minis!!!!!!! I haven't owned anything clingy in YEARS!! If you buy something kind of clingy and put on a bump band and touch your tummy A LOT I think people get the idea your preggers! Or at least turn it into a possibility! When you wear big shirts it covers the bump part and you just look bigger!!!!!! Which is NOT to say that I'm not wearing a HUGE Tshirt right now!!!!!!! But I do have a few cute dresses that I wear with legging and OMG I look preggers then!

We've spent the last HOWEVER many years hiding our tummy lol if we want people to notice our tummy then we gotta start showing it off more!

Lol I know what you mean Im used to wearing things to draw attention away feels very hard to want people to look lol! I need new clothes now bump is rock hard til night time so nothing squeezes round it! I think i will buy tight clothes :p xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->