Plus size bump pictures?

Yay for you!!!!! I'm refusing to buy too many new clothes! I have 1 maternity dress and 1 dress that I would have bought anyway because it is just THAT cute! I'm still in my jeans because thank god they are all stretchy AND they were big to begin with lol

Just take advantage of having the next few months of never having to hold your belly in!! And I would really suggest investing in at least 2 pairs of jeans that can carry you to the end...some stores..(I know Macy's maternity dept does) have those fake bellies that you can put on to see how well your clothes will carry ya...

I was wearing tight clothes yesterday and I definitely looked abit more pregnant...do need maternity trousers, I bought some in a size 14, I think I was kidding myself thinking I'd get into them...although I did get them on they were blimin tight, so have to go back and change them for a size 16 tomorrow. I've put on a stone since I became pregnant, I haven't been good, but not really really bad, trouble is I'm prone to weight gain, I used to be a size 18/20, I lost 4 stone, but its creeping back up because I'm hungry alot and fruit just doesn't cut it!!

Ho hum I suppose at this stage I can't really blame the baby for the weight gain...well not for 14 lbs worth of weight gain anyway.

Glad I'm not alone with having abit of a belly and not feeling I look very pregnant...I knew it would be an issue, if I was a skinny mini I'm sure I'd look pregnant now.

I have hyperemesis so have lost 2 stone since becoming pregnant was a uk 14/16 before now I think my bump looks huge and just like fat :( x

I was and still am a size 16/18, I lost alot of weight pre pregnancy so have a saggy pouch of lose skin under my bump lol!! I look at and it just reminds me how hard I worked to lose weight in the first place and how much I am looking forward to getting back to the gym again!! So far I have put on about 10lbs, I walk loads everyday and keep active and do watch what I eat to a point!!

You all look fab ladies xx

You all look absolutely great, ClaireNicole, you are definitely rounding out more... I love it, I cant wait to see pics of you later :)... As for myself I am done with pictures, I will go in Monday for my induction and then I will post one of me and the little guy (when he finally decides to pop out) All you ladies look amazing and remember just cuz your bump isnt perfectly round doesnt make it any less beautiful!

You all look absolutely great, ClaireNicole, you are definitely rounding out more... I love it, I cant wait to see pics of you later :)... As for myself I am done with pictures, I will go in Monday for my induction and then I will post one of me and the little guy (when he finally decides to pop out) All you ladies look amazing and remember just cuz your bump isnt perfectly round doesnt make it any less beautiful!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! I can't believe your about to pop your bubs out! YAY!!! I can't wait to see pictures!

My new bump pics!!! I HAD NO IDEA how different I looked untill I put the new pic in the bump collage!

After your posts of encouragement yesterday & going back some to see this collage... I'm totally going to start bump pics! I'm 13 weeks today, so I'll start this evening.

Your bump is so cute! I'm sure it's more noticeable than you think it is, even when you're dressed. :)

Thank you so much!!!!! I hope you LOVE your bump collage!!!!! I'm thinking of framing mine when its all done lol but who knows! Its def. the most anyone has seen my tummy EVER! I can't wait to see your colloge grow!

I'm very nervous posting these, I've never displayed myself online before!

Ok, so bear in mind that most of my tummy is fat, but it has been changing!

First picture from a couple of weeks ago, second one is today (I had just eaten though, cheating lol!). The bump is to the left of the pics, as DP kindly pointed out, in the first one it's hard to tell what end is what. :blush:

I have severe b-bump, with a roll on top and below it :dohh:

My bump seems to have ballooned out in the last few days.

Attachments

• bump1.jpg
    bump1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 7
  • bump2.jpg
    bump2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
awwww what a cute bump!!!!!!!! Don't feel weird about putting your pics on here!!! Thats what this thread is for!

39 weeks. This shirt (bought at 32 weeks) no longer covers the bump. Good thing I'm no longer working because I have barely anything fit to leave the house in.
My husband says it looks like I'm going to fall forward. :(
I'd expect a 40 and 41 week pic out of me too :cry:

Attachments

• 39 weekssmall.jpg
    39 weekssmall.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 5
Here is my latest bump pic, though its a week old and I feel like I've popped some more. I am 25 weeks today and usually a US size 10, though I weigh 180lbs (pre-pregnancy) and am 5'5.

My bump is finally bigger than my boobs! lol. This is the 2nd time thats happened, lol,my bump has a growth spurt, than my boobs do. :haha:

Attachments

• 2d7c27ced2ca__1276552159000.jpeg
    2d7c27ced2ca__1276552159000.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 5
19+3 bump compared to 15w bump...

not sure if its bump or just chub ¬___¬

EDIT: haha god i've just noticed my pj bottoms are kinda low in my 19w one :haha:

Attachments

• 19+3.jpg
    19+3.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 10
Aww you ladies look great! I love it... My next set of pics will be my little guy :)

This is my bump at 17 weeks.
It's still B shaped but starting to fill out a little bit. I'm wearing my first pair of maternity jeans, which I think are the greatest thing ever invented.

I'm looking forward to having a big bump and looking pregnant in all of my clothes - not just the tight ones!

[IMG]https://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee323/scicraft/Baby%20Jeffany/17wees.jpg[/IMG]

This is my bump at 17 weeks.
It's still B shaped but starting to fill out a little bit. I'm wearing my first pair of maternity jeans, which I think are the greatest thing ever invented.

I'm looking forward to having a big bump and looking pregnant in all of my clothes - not just the tight ones!

[IMG]https://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee323/scicraft/Baby%20Jeffany/17wees.jpg[/IMG]

Aw chick you are looking beautiful, so happy! Bump is def nearly at a D, gorgeous x

Never uploaded a photo so I hope this works... this is me today at 21weeks. I don't think have a noticeable bump cos I was always large but OH insists I have. the top part below my boobs is firmer than before but I guess thats where baby is pushing my insides up. bottom part is not firm yet tho which is why I don't feel like I have a proper bump yet :(

Attachments

• 21weeks-cropped.jpg
    21weeks-cropped.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 6
Looks very much like a proper bump to me, hun! We're always our worst critics! :hugs: You look lovely!

I've always had a thing about my weight and how I look, im planning on using my maternity leave to get in shape so I can run around after LO as he grows up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->