Plus size bump pictures?

Hi girlies

Looking fab all of you! Mrs J definitely a difference!

Here is my 29 week bump, in comparison to my 23 week bump (1st pic). I think there's a big difference. What do you all think?

Emma xx

Attachments

• bump23.jpg
    bump23.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 13
  • bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 16
Emzy there is a massive difference. I think I might wear the same dress next time I take a pic and if there is a difference it will be more obvious. My bump is starting to feel really heavy now I dread to think what it's going to be like in a couple of months. The bigger my bump gets the more my DH seems to bond with it and get more and more excited. DH seems to like touching and cuddling it more now. We went to his school fete yesterday and a fellow teacher (who I've never met) asked if she could touch it. As she actually asked I said I didn't mind but DH's reaction was quite interesting, because as soon as she had touched it he put his arm around me and a protective hand on my bump. :cloud9:

21+5 - I've got my top tucked in under my boobs and my leggings pulled right up over to smooth out the B-shape. Totally cheating. Heh.

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/101Things/215c.jpg

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/101Things/215d.jpg

sue you look great-and it's not cheating at all, dueing my first pregnancy, we were going to a wedding of friends from uni and i had a bump but B shaped, i wore maternity tights and to smooth out the B i put a breast pad where my bellybutton was!! totally cheating and haven't even confessed to ny hubby! but my bump looked beautiful just for that day! x

Looking good Sue and quite similar to my 23 week shot (at the top of this page) don't you think? x

sue you look great-and it's not cheating at all, dueing my first pregnancy, we were going to a wedding of friends from uni and i had a bump but B shaped, i wore maternity tights and to smooth out the B i put a breast pad where my bellybutton was!! totally cheating and haven't even confessed to ny hubby! but my bump looked beautiful just for that day! x

A breastpad! Ha! Good tip. :D

I bet you will Sue, I think mine was more rounded by about 25 weeks :flower:

Hi girlies

Looking fab all of you! Mrs J definitely a difference!

Here is my 29 week bump, in comparison to my 23 week bump (1st pic). I think there's a big difference. What do you all think?

Emma xx

wow your 23 wk bump is very similar to my 22 week bump. I hope i pop like you did buy 28 weeks, my hubby is away for the next month and won't be back til i'm 28 weeks, I wanna surprise him with a nice round bump!

Ooh yes Amber, it is very similar! Mine sort of popped out and got a lot rounder at about 25 weeks, so I bet you will have a lovely round bump by the time you see your hubby at 28 weeks! x

looking gorgeous yummy mummies!!

haven't posted for a while, here's me today at 31+5

Attachments

• jen1.jpg
    jen1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 27
  • jennnnnnk.jpg
    jennnnnnk.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 26
wow jenkins lovely pics. im so jealous :( wish i had the nerve to do pics like that....

Oh wow jenkins.. lovely shots! I'll never have the guts to take half naked pics of myself.. hehe

This is at 20+3. I think its just fat :-( would like a lovely round bump please !!!!

xxx

Lovely bumps ladies. I'm very jealous, as I still dont have one :(

I had planned to take one at 16 weeks but didnt cos I didn't see the point, I might take an 18 week one next week.

In the meantime I will keep checking out your lovely bumps and feeling jealous and hopefully it wont be long before I can post my own.

Lovely bumps ladies. I'm very jealous, as I still dont have one :(

I had planned to take one at 16 weeks but didnt cos I didn't see the point, I might take an 18 week one next week.

In the meantime I will keep checking out your lovely bumps and feeling jealous and hopefully it wont be long before I can post my own.

bless you hun there is a point trust me! when i look back at my first pic when i was 18 weeks to now at 37 its amazing to see just how much ive changed even if u dont show it off keep it for your self to look back at :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->