Plus size bump pictures?

lmaoooooooo I'm a 38 B ... as in the second letter of the alphabet!!

Soooooooooooooooo ………………..I bet there lovely round and perk the perfect boobies not to big not to small just right i bet hubby loves them :winkwink:

Soooooooooooooooo ………………..I bet there lovely round and perk the perfect boobies not to big not to small just right i bet hubby loves them :winkwink:

Lol he BETTER love them if he knows whats good for him!!!! But he hasn't gone near them in weeks because they tend to leak :rofl:

Bump picture later today! YAY! I feel so huge now! but in a good way lol

Oooo guys there's some great pics!! Feeling crappy at the min but will upload a pic later of my last bump pic in 2nd tri! I move over tomorrow x x x

Ohhh I havnt posted a pic in ages, im just so lazy lol!

32 weeks today so posting a pic tonight!!:happydance: x

Lol he BETTER love them if he knows whats good for him!!!! But he hasn't gone near them in weeks because they tend to leak :rofl:

Bump picture later today! YAY! I feel so huge now! but in a good way lol

hahaha every man knows whats best when it comes to breast :haha:

i know the feeling hun..i also feel huge...if one more person says to me at work god your hugh now you can really see bump i think ill just headbutt them lol i know there just being friendly but my lord i think i know i look hugh with out you saying it lol :haha::haha:

i havent put a pic up in agesss..ill try and do one soon too xx

sittin in the hospital, just got hooked up to the iv, cytotec was adminitered... lets have a baby

My last 2nd Tri pics <3 26 weeks 6 days <3 x x x

Excue the knicks and toilet shot x

Attachments

• IMG00074-20100621-1855.jpg
    IMG00074-20100621-1855.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG00075-20100621-1855.jpg
    IMG00075-20100621-1855.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG00081-20100621-1858.jpg
    IMG00081-20100621-1858.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG00082-20100621-1900.jpg
    IMG00082-20100621-1900.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 7
First bump pictures taken today :blush::cloud9:

bump1.jpg

bump2.jpg

I feel huge and everyone says I am :cry: lol

Fab bumps ladies and congrats Snuff, off to 3rd tri, will be over there in no time :D

you girls all have great bumps! i wish i was huge! still no one notices :( !!!

Aww hun you will get there make the most of it while u can as just bending over takes 3 times more energy now lol

I was starting to panick that something was wrong and thats why ive no 'bump', but went for scan today and all is fine! so im gona stop worrying so much about looking pregnant and just be thankful for my healthy baby......(still would love a huge bump though :haha:)

you girls all have great bumps! i wish i was huge! still no one notices :( !!!

Aww hun you will get there make the most of it while u can as just bending over takes 3 times more energy now lol

I was starting to panick that something was wrong and thats why ive no 'bump', but went for scan today and all is fine! so im gona stop worrying so much about looking pregnant and just be thankful for my healthy baby......(still would love a huge bump though :haha:)

Awww congrats glad your scan went well, exactly a healthy little babby and I can honestly say make the most of a small bump while you can!! :cloud9:

aww thanks hun! i posted a pic a week or so ago at 19 weeks so when i think ive gotten any bigger i'll post another for you to see :haha:

hey ladies :) ok so i havent posted a pic in ages..here me just now at 31+3 weeks :)

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/DSC_00435.jpg
little andreas is cominggggggggggggggggg lol my skin is so tight now..i dont think he can stretch anymore lol

first time posting here, but here is my bump at 21+5 its just filled out at the top :D
https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc218/vegan_bexx/001-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"