Plus size bump pictures?

hey ladies :) ok so i havent posted a pic in ages..here me just now at 31+3 weeks :)

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/DSC_00435.jpg
little andreas is cominggggggggggggggggg lol my skin is so tight now..i dont think he can stretch anymore lol

Would you say you are carrying low or high?

soooo ive just taken a few more bump pics, do you think its changing???

these are 19+2

2cr6arp.jpg 123wne0.jpg

these are 20+5

cropped5.jpg cropped6.jpg
cropped4.jpg

do you think its changing?? :shrug:

20 week bumpage- i think it's getting bigger :shrug:

Attachments

• 20-weeks.jpg
    20-weeks.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 4
When you are overweight and already have a tummy on you pre pregnancy do you end up with your belly button popping out? I look at my tummy and I think there is no way my belly button will ever pop out...my fiance refers to it as a black hole!!! lol

I'm a size 14/16 (more 16) and used to be an 18/20.

I worry that I'm just going to look flabby through my entire pregnancy instead of actually pregnant. I want a nice round bump, but I'm worried because I am fat that it just wont happen. :( Gets me down.

i had a really deep belly button and mines is already starting to get shallower if that makes sense?

hey ladies :) ok so i havent posted a pic in ages..here me just now at 31+3 weeks :)

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/DSC_00435.jpg
little andreas is cominggggggggggggggggg lol my skin is so tight now..i dont think he can stretch anymore lol

Would you say you are carrying low or high?

hummmm id say its just in the middle now hun....some times its higher sometimes its very low...i think it depends on bubba..he moves around so much now to get room he goes up down up down all day...but over the weeks by the looks of my pictures he sits in the middle as you can see bump pokes out from the middle :) xxx

When you are overweight and already have a tummy on you pre pregnancy do you end up with your belly button popping out? I look at my tummy and I think there is no way my belly button will ever pop out...my fiance refers to it as a black hole!!! lol

I'm a size 14/16 (more 16) and used to be an 18/20.

I worry that I'm just going to look flabby through my entire pregnancy instead of actually pregnant. I want a nice round bump, but I'm worried because I am fat that it just wont happen. :( Gets me down.

im a size 14 hun my belly botton hasnt popped yet...my mw told me that come the last couple of weeks thats when she thinks it will pop...the bigger bubba gets the tigher belly gets then pop :)

try not to worrie your little self sometimes it doesnt even pop that what mw told me :) xxx

28 weeks + 1 day!
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/Snapshot_20100623_7.jpg?t=1277287799

i had a really deep belly button and mines is already starting to get shallower if that makes sense?

yeh that makes sense, mine is quite deep too.

I guess I just get abit jealous when I see nice round bumps and want mine to look round too. My OH tells me I dont look pregnant (thank you kindly) but a woman at work this morning said oh your starting to look pregnant. Which was nice.

I guess I want people to look and me and know instead of thinking oh she's putting weight on.

Need to be patient my time will come I'm sure. :)

i know what you mean. i have been told i look pregnant but because it's me looking at myself sometimes i think it looks like i've just eaten too many pies :haha:

I hope little man is growing in there.........

Here is 20 week one: left ------------- And 22 + 1: on right

Attachments

• 20weeks.jpg
    20weeks.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 22+2.jpg
    22+2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 5
These were taken of me today at 20+4 :)
I love my little man so much already and cannot wait to meet him!
The sideways one is where I was lying down. I didn't think I'd grown much but since posting on here at 18+ I can see a difference. But only in pics ??

Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0055.jpg
    IMG_0055.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0056.jpg
    IMG_0056.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4
Page 2 of 2 :)

Attachments

• IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0059.jpg
    IMG_0059.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 5
Hello everyone, lovely pics in this thread! I'm only 12+5 so much of this is surely fat but here goes :)

Attachments

• bump 008.jpg
    bump 008.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 13
:crib: Raydynn James Ryan Goins was born at 1247 am June 23rd via c-section. He is healthy and happy... Thanks for all the support ladies and I look forward to watching you all grow!

Attachments

• raydynn's born 004.jpg
    raydynn's born 004.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 33
  • dee11.jpg
    dee11.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 28
  • raydynn's born 020.jpg
    raydynn's born 020.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 34
  • dee10.jpg
    dee10.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 29
:crib: Raydynn James Ryan Goins was born at 1247 am June 23rd via c-section. He is healthy and happy... Thanks for all the support ladies and I look forward to watching you all grow!

Congrats!! Mommy and baby both look beautiful, tired but beautiful! It's hard work being born. :) Congratulations again. I love the name Raydynn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->