Plus size bump pictures?

Congratulations Second Chance, what a gorgeous little boy you have. Just adorable.

All the best. x

Aw he is BEAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL :D

All the best Mommy with your bundle of joy, what a handsome fella!! Xxx

Awwwww Second chance he is AMAZING! What a perfect little baby! Is that what we are cookin in these bellys??? Now you need to join the parenting threads so we can all watch him grow up!!!

My new bump pics... FINALLY. Would have been here Monday but my whole stupid computer crashed and had to reformat! These are 22+1!!!!!! I feel like I'm getting HUGANTIC!

Attachments

• 22+1.jpg
    22+1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 22+1again.jpg
    22+1again.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 28
  • bumpcollage.jpg
    bumpcollage.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 69
awww thank you all, i hate to toot my own horn but he really is perfect :) just wait youll all see yours and know what I mean!!! Claire u look so great!!!

My new bump pics... FINALLY. Would have been here Monday but my whole stupid computer crashed and had to reformat! These are 22+1!!!!!! I feel like I'm getting HUGANTIC!

You look amazing! I hope to look that good soon. And you have an adorable bump!

Lovely bump ClaireNicole.

I like that you have made a collage of your bump pics over the weeks...I think I shall get my OH to take another pic of me today...shows how nice it is to have pics to look back on. I feel like my belly has rounded out slightly, so will compare the last pic I took at 16 weeks til now at almost 19 weeks.

40 weeks and a shirtless pic this time too. I figured I don't have any shirts that cover me anymore, so why not?:blush:
It's nice to see my stretchmarks. They aren't new (I had them in those spots before being pregnant), but they aren't silver any more either and they have gotten a bit longer than they used to be on the belly. The hip ones are generally like that though, plus I was sitting funny right before the picture was taken so....
The belly fat at the bottom of my bump is really strange. It's all...lumpy is the best word. I think it's as I'm running out of skin or something.
I'd rather not have a 41 week pic, but am not holding my breath.:dohh:

Attachments

• 40 weeks small.jpg
    40 weeks small.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 28
40 weeks and a shirtless pic this time too. I figured I don't have any shirts that cover me anymore, so why not?:blush:
It's nice to see my stretchmarks. They aren't new (I had them in those spots before being pregnant), but they aren't silver any more either and they have gotten a bit longer than they used to be on the belly. The hip ones are generally like that though, plus I was sitting funny right before the picture was taken so....
The belly fat at the bottom of my bump is really strange. It's all...lumpy is the best word. I think it's as I'm running out of skin or something.
I'd rather not have a 41 week pic, but am not holding my breath.:dohh:

Wow BKY i want a bump like that its super it looks all baby! Aw but I hope for your sake LO come soon :Dxxx

Well im finaly going to be brave and post a pic.
1st is 6 weeks for a comparason and the 2nd is 15+5

https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/SAM_0468.jpg

https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/SAM_0772.jpg

Well im finaly going to be brave and post a pic.
1st is 6 weeks for a comparason and the 2nd is 15+5

https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/SAM_0468.jpg

https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/SAM_0772.jpg

Chick there is def a HUGE difference what a cute bump! x

Thank you. Dosent feel like a bump yet. My B is still pritty noticable with the wrong clothes on

Great bump lozzy21 - I'm guessing a girly bump for you so far. Are you staying team yellow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->