IMG_0499.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0500.jpg
    IMG_0500.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0501.jpg
    IMG_0501.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 5
Im away to be brave and take a bump pic.
Be right back with it
x

20 weeks + 2days
Pink Bump :)

https://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f354/beckyinnes/12102010295.jpg

Here's me at 36 + 3 :happydance:
Bubz has dropped, whoo hoooooooooo!!!

Wow, you have been very lucky with no stretchmarks! Beautiful bump.

Haha thanks honey! Doc says it's down to good genes but I do honestly believe that all the creams/ tissue oil i've been lathering on religiously since the beginning have something to do with it xxx

I'm sporting the same dress I had on for my 24 week pic... but here's me at 29 weeks.

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4023/5075137255_84848fc2ba.jpg
29 weeks by tah_map, on Flickr

36 week bumple...

only one more week to go till we're full term :happydance:

still have a bloody cube bump though haha.(26w bump to compare)

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 20
I got prodded by a midwife today and she grabbed the flabby bit of my tummy, gave it a good jiggle, laughed and say "Ooof! Was this there before? You're going to have some work getting rid of THAT afterwards!". Wtf? I laughed and said it was there before.

She was very jolly hockeysticks about it, she obviously didn't mean to be mean, and it did make me laugh. But still!

my midwife said to me she was going to try and find the heartbeat with the doppler, but dont get my hopes up because it might be too early and, in her words, 'you're not exactly a skinny minny are you?'
nice thanks for that lol.

What's with the bitchy MW's? I'd be tempted to respond with "And you're not exactly ace with bedside manner, are you? But, what of it?"

:O to the comments from the midwifes! Mine is quite a large lady so she wouldnt say anything like that, I think if that was me, depending on my hormones at the time, I would have cried or thumped her!! lol

Aww that sucks girls that your MWs are being insencitive about your weight! If it makes you feel better last time I saw my mom her mouth dropped and she goes YOUR HUGE and I'm like.... I know mom... and she continues with No I mean your the BIGGEST I've EVER SEEN YOU..... :dohh: thanks mom. lol We're not people anymore ladies!!! We're pregnant women!! Might as well get into a cage and sell tickets! (At least thats how I feel alot)

In other news! I'm officially in EARLY labor! 50% effaced AND 1cm dialated! Dr. said I could go at any time and we're EXCITED ABOUT IT!!! My camera has been broken!! But I'm going to try and take a bump pic with my phone just in case its the last one ever!

Aww that sucks girls that your MWs are being insencitive about your weight! If it makes you feel better last time I saw my mom her mouth dropped and she goes YOUR HUGE and I'm like.... I know mom... and she continues with No I mean your the BIGGEST I've EVER SEEN YOU..... :dohh: thanks mom. lol We're not people anymore ladies!!! We're pregnant women!! Might as well get into a cage and sell tickets! (At least thats how I feel alot)

In other news! I'm officially in EARLY labor! 50% effaced AND 1cm dialated! Dr. said I could go at any time and we're EXCITED ABOUT IT!!! My camera has been broken!! But I'm going to try and take a bump pic with my phone just in case its the last one ever!

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

So exciting about going into labor!! I so, so, so hope to go into labor around 38 weeks... that would give us some padding around Christmas since my EDD is 12/24. I'd kill to have a 12/10 baby instead.

Keep us updated and I hope to see baby pics soon!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->