Plus size bump pictures?

Ok, just took some bump pics. Feeling pretty satisfied with them, but I can't tell how much is baby and how much is just tummy blubber at this point. :haha:

But at least I know there is SOME baby in there. Can't take credit for all that belly!

13+2

CUTE bump!!! Plus I love your tops, can I ask where you got them?

Motherhood Maternity. I got mostly sale items. :)

Ok...I'm braving this thread and posting two pics of my almost 14 week bump/fat. I so wish I could be one of those skinny girls with a perky pretty bump, but I am not , so I guess I need to just embrace what is there.

Don't mind the horrible stretch marks my daughter left me with!!! I posted both sides because already one sticks out more than the other!! My stomach was the same way the whole time I was prego with my daughter, she 'sat' on my right side...and this time my right side is already bigger as well. Thus more stretch marks on that side. Here goes another lopsided prego belly :)

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 20
Ok, here we are, due tomorrow :D

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4088/5089731017_fe3a39de35.jpg

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4088/5090333564_602883df45_z.jpg

Ok...I'm braving this thread and posting two pics of my almost 14 week bump/fat. I so wish I could be one of those skinny girls with a perky pretty bump, but I am not , so I guess I need to just embrace what is there.

Don't mind the horrible stretch marks my daughter left me with!!! I posted both sides because already one sticks out more than the other!! My stomach was the same way the whole time I was prego with my daughter, she 'sat' on my right side...and this time my right side is already bigger as well. Thus more stretch marks on that side. Here goes another lopsided prego belly :)

I wouldn't call you plus size! I think you have a lovely burgeoning bump.

And here is my final (hopefully) collage:

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/101Things/Pregnancy/225b-1.jpg

Sue, I've watched your posts in this thread since you started doing pics and my god the time has gone quick! You look gorgeous and here's to you having a great labour :D

i want a nice bump like all you lovely ladies

I wouldn't call you plus size! I think you have a lovely burgeoning bump.

Aww thank you hun. I normally am a size 14/16 (U.S. size). I feel very plus size looking at regular bumps. Yours is gorgeous!!! Good luck with delivery soon! :)

i'm a big girl anyway at a uk size 24 but thought i would post my chubby baby bump at 14 wks

here goes now dont laugh lol

bump 14.jpg

Fran! You look AMAZING!!! I can't believe how much you've grown!!

Laura- Not chubby hun! Cute bump!

I'm a size 16 (us). I'm almost 15 weeks and this week I had to go out and buy maternity pants because my jeans wouldn't button. I haven't gained any weight so far this pregnancy though!

Heres my 14w5d bump:

https://i51.tinypic.com/2nqberm.jpg

I’m starting to get worried as since I took a bump picture at 15 weeks my bump hasn’t increased in size at all and so far I’ve only put on 4lbs – I was hoping that by now my bump would’ve started popping out and would look more noticeable :(

I want a nice bump so I know that bubs is growing and I can share some pictures with this thread :cry:

I’m starting to get worried as since I took a bump picture at 15 weeks my bump hasn’t increased in size at all and so far I’ve only put on 4lbs – I was hoping that by now my bump would’ve started popping out and would look more noticeable :(

I want a nice bump so I know that bubs is growing and I can share some pictures with this thread :cry:

I know it's frustrating. I didn't start getting a bump until I was 24 weeks. The first pic in my collage on the last page is at 22 weeks. It will happen, bubs is growing and you will get there I promise.

I know it's frustrating. I didn't start getting a bump until I was 24 weeks. The first pic in my collage on the last page is at 22 weeks. It will happen, bubs is growing and you will get there I promise.

Thanks Fran :hugs:

I'm hoping that once I get to the halfway point maybe it'll start popping then - am getting loads of stretching and growing pains so something is going on in that area! :haha:

dont worry i nevre started showing till later on with DD but cause this is my second and i had a big belly anyway i have just started showing pretty early even tho it looks more like a jelly belly than a bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->