Plus size bump pictures?

He's gorgeous tah_map! Congrats!!!

Thank you! We are so happy that he's finally here and can't wait to get him home. Looks like they're going to let us out of here today (Sunday) instead of making us wait until Monday. I've got my fingers crossed -- I'm just dying to get him home. :happydance:

Congrats on baby Dexters arrival hon...hes a little cutie :)

Lovely bumps Ladies....am thinking maybe I should take another but I dont feel like its changed much infact my mat pants are now too big and I am back in my pre-preg jeans :saywhat: Best diet I have ever been on `pregnancy` :rofl:

Good afternoon girl's. Here is my 17 week 4 day bump :)
Hope everyone is doing ok

Attachments

• IMG005721.jpg
    IMG005721.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 37
14 week comparison, i can see a difference, either its the new dress, or i've eaten too many pies! By the way, my face gets even dopier.

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/seventhegreat/1314.jpg

14 week comparison, i can see a difference, either its the new dress, or i've eaten too many pies! By the way, my face gets even dopier.

yea around my 14-20 weeks my face got really swollen.... but it's gone down a little. I still think my face has gained weight since the pregnancy but I TRY to not let it bother me. I have a plan for around 3 months after baby is born... it's called Baby sitter and DH & I power work outs 3 days a week! :D We'll see if it comes true!!

yea around my 14-20 weeks my face got really swollen.... but it's gone down a little. I still think my face has gained weight since the pregnancy but I TRY to not let it bother me. I have a plan for around 3 months after baby is born... it's called Baby sitter and DH & I power work outs 3 days a week! :D We'll see if it comes true!!

I've just noticed weight everywhere, but i'm not complaining, like you i shall be doing my best to lose it afterwards.

So.....

We were supposed to find out gender on Dec. 22, but I switched doctors about a month and a half ago and the new doctor is booked up until January 5th. I had the first doctor send the appropriate papers to the new doctor and have been to see the new doctor once.. I just got a phone call to confirm my ultrasound appointment for tomorrow at the first doctor's office!!! What should I do???

So.....

We were supposed to find out gender on Dec. 22, but I switched doctors about a month and a half ago and the new doctor is booked up until January 5th. I had the first doctor send the appropriate papers to the new doctor and have been to see the new doctor once.. I just got a phone call to confirm my ultrasound appointment for tomorrow at the first doctor's office!!! What should I do???

well im kind of evil.. :blush:

i would go to the one tomorrow to find out earlier!!! haha! THEN switch!! GL! xx

So.....

I am in full agreement, if your still on their roster too take it for what its worth the more ultrasounds the better!! Im an advocate :blush: DO IIIT DO IIIT lol

OMG love love love this thread. Its nice knowing not all the ladies on this site are a size 4 and have a perfect basket ball belly!

:hi: meg,fancy meeting you here lol

This is my 14 +1 with my little guy and a pic of my crazy bloat from 6 weeks

Attachments

• 14+1weeks.jpg
    14+1weeks.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 7
  • bloat2oct17.jpg
    bloat2oct17.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts