Plus size bump pictures?

You all look great! :) I couldn't be arsed to put on clothes and look presentable enough for the pic tonight... So, I'll do it after my beta tomorrow! :)

bumps all looking great ladies, mine is just looking more like fat at the mo but will add pics as bump gets a bit bigger

Lou
xxx

waiting for my hubby to get here and go with me to the ultrasound appointment, hopefully they wont catch their error and we find out if we are having a boy or girl!!! :) Wish me luck ladies!! Thanks!

Cant wait to hear the wonderful news!! Best of Luck sweety... And i really dont think they"ll catch it as I movied to another county and was still get appointment reminders from my old doc when i was preggo lol so you should be fine lol

After measurements they told me that we are 22 weeks and 4 days along. Baby weighs about 1 lb 2 ounces and...........................We are officially TEAM PINK!

After measurements they told me that we are 22 weeks and 4 days along. Baby weighs about 1 lb 2 ounces and...........................We are officially TEAM PINK!

Yay I knew it would be ok and that is so great! Congrats on the little princess

Hi, ladies! It's VERY early days, but I thought I'd post here for the fun of it. These two were taken at 3 weeks and 4 days. My first belly pics of my first pregnancy! :happydance:

I am 5'3'' and weigh 10.11 stone (about 152 pounds), and wear a UK size 10/12 (US size 8/10). At my heaviest, I weighed more than 13 stone, and am now very, very close to being out of the 'overweight' category. I know I'm at the very low end of overweight, but I'm still a wee bit round. :haha:

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f220/stonedeurydice/Preggy/DSCN0501.jpg

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f220/stonedeurydice/Preggy/DSCN0517.jpg

MoonMelody I wish I could be that skinny lol = ) Congrats on your LO

MoonMelody, if I were as skinny as you, I would feel like the hottest woman on the planet. I only wish my belly looked anything like yours. You look more like 130 pounds! You are very lucky! Don't ever let anyone call you fat! Congrats on the baby!

You ladies are TOO SWEET. :flower:

I've come a long way with my weight, but these last pesky 20 pounds are SO difficult to lose. I have quite a few stretchmarks and a bit of flab that will probably never go away, but who cares! I'm hoping that breastfeeding will help me get back down to pre-pregnancy weight (and beyond).

I think every woman who's posted here is just gorgeous, and more importantly, wonderful mums and mums-to-be!

My bump progression from the past 3 weeks, what do you girls think? :flower:

Attachments

• 17 18 19.jpg
    17 18 19.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 35
Congrats on Team Pink!

You all look lovely!

4 week "bump" pic for me... I wish I could say some of it was bloat... but this is just what I look like! LOL

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5285/5287778145_b02c5aedbb_z.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->