Plus size bump pictures?

Hubby is loving the boobies, but gets told off if he goes anywhere near them, poor fella.

I agree hon your tummy has `lifted` slighty and theres a def change in those boobies :lol:

You all look great! Can you believe your here waiting for your little one WAHOO i know i couldnt while i was pregnant! crazy times...

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t62/maranda_rollins/23weeks.jpg

Me at 23 weeks

You all look amazing! I can't help but smile when I pop in here! :)

Just wanted to let you guys know that our little man has arrived! After 20+ hours of labor and an emergency c/s (he was transverse), Dexter Wolfgang made his arrival on 12/16/10 at 11:06pm weighing in at 7 lbs 2.8 oz. He was 19.5 inches long.

It was a hectic day with some scares (I had a very bad epidural experience), but wouldn't change even a second of it even if given the chance. Even the epidural scare was a blessing in disguise.

My overall experience -- while not ideal & would perhaps be a horror story for someone else -- was really amazing. I honestly want to let all of you know, if you're prepared to go with the flow, you'll have an awesome experience no matter what!

I'm already up and moving & recovering great. Dex is doing great, too, and is sleeping & breastfeeding like a champ. I've never felt so blessed in my life!

Here are a few pics taken right after he was born:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5044/5270212386_8c85637f28.jpg
Dex birth day by tah_map, on Flickr

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5164/5270212394_f31d9892b3.jpg
Dex at birth by tah_map, on Flickr

Hubby is loving the boobies, but gets told off if he goes anywhere near them, poor fella.

I feel so sorry for mine as well! "Yes, I know they are bigger hun, and I am sure you would love to touch them, but sorry! I have to go pee anyway..."

How do I post my pics? I just joined this site a bit ago but am loving it!

Maranda I love your bump! Soooo jealous :haha:

Congrats on Dexter!!! He looks like a sweetie:flower:

Maranda I love your bump! Soooo jealous :haha:

Congrats on Dexter!!! He looks like a sweetie:flower:

Thank you so much I am glad that it is finally shaping up. I still get those looks though :sad1: you know the " is she just fat or pregnant" one's

:happydance:Congratulations on your little one arriving:happydance: I bet your on :cloud9:

Loving all the bumps, they look brilliant ...

I can't wait to post one of my own when it finally happens :cloud9:

Oh Maranda what a beautiful young man! Sending much love, wish I could have a hold! x x

15 weeks 6 weeks comparison I think

Has any one else suffered from pregnancy brain. My memory has gone from bad to no existent. I can feel lo move now 1 or 2 kicks every couple of days but lots of flips and break dancing lol

Attachments

• IMG00009-20101215-1946.jpg
    IMG00009-20101215-1946.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 13 (2).jpg
    13 (2).jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 11
Congrats on the baby boy! We are hoping for a boy :)

My hubby felt baby move last night and a friend felt it today, what a wonderful experience! Can't wait to meet him/her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->