Plus size bump pictures?

I didn't really start to show and look pregnant til about 6 months either--I was 23 weeks at Thanksgiving and that's when I really noticed that I started to look pregnant. I'm 28 1/2 weeks now and definitely.

Congrats MrsEnglad! Beauty!!!

If I put a little arch in my back, I can look massively pregnant RIGHT NOW! :rofl:

Thanks ladies! They are so worth every second of pain throughout pregnancy and labour.

I am sooo jealous of you ladies who are already showing! I was a US size 14 when I got preg, lost 15 lbs and am still not showing at 15 weeks 4 days! I kinda of want to take pictures just because but I

I am sooo jealous of you ladies who are already showing! I was a US size 14 when I got preg, lost 15 lbs and am still not showing at 15 weeks 4 days! I kinda of want to take pictures just because but I know I don't really look any different than I did pre-pregnancy!

Sorry about the double post, how do I delete?

I am sooo jealous of you ladies who are already showing! I was a US size 14 when I got preg, lost 15 lbs and am still not showing at 15 weeks 4 days! I kinda of want to take pictures just because but I know I don't really look any different than I did pre-pregnancy!

Unfortunately you can't delete the double post, but you can edit it to make it say something stupid or just put a funny face and "double post" so people know it was a mess up. LOL

You could do whatever you wanted.... but you can't delete. :dohh:

happy new year ladies

here is my 19 week pink bump

Attachments

• IMG00591.jpg
    IMG00591.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 28
This mini bump has replaced my bloat in the last few days, I wasn't expecting to see anything so early!
I never normally look like this, so think it's my uterus pushing all my other insides up, making me look a lot rounder!

PS. I'm a size 18-20 :flower:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/13weeks-1-1-1.jpg

I've finally noticed that i'm growing! I think my stomach just expanded the other night and stayed that way lol, i can't wait to get to work on Tuesday to do my 17 week piccie :D

Here's my 24+1 bump pics. I'm now nearly 26 weeks, so time for another pic I think! Definitely feeling bigger!

Attachments

• 24 + 1 bump.jpg
    24 + 1 bump.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 24 + 1.jpg
    24 + 1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 11
ok ladies here is my 24 week bump pic sorry about the big pink pants in the pic lol

IMG01198-20110101-2252.jpg

where have my feet gone lol.
IMG01202-20110101-2255.jpg

I was a US 10/12/14 depending on what pair of pants before pregnancy! It will happen! Before pictures are always welcome!

Such gorgeous bumps, cant wait until mine catches up a bit! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->