Plus size bump pictures?

https://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd469/sickchic1726/photo.jpg

Here's my 15 wk 4 days don't know if its bump or too many mince pies??? xx

Yeah def bump hon :)

I need to take another pic...am off thursday so may do it then :thumbup:

yomo it looks bump to me ... also :blush: where did you get your cardi from? I love it :D

yomo it looks bump to me ... also :blush: where did you get your cardi from? I love it :D

Oh thanks hun, It's from Matalan the Belle range think when I went in at xmas they still had them in xx

Not really sure if this is a full on bumppp--- or some pudge. :dohh: Either way-- here's me!

Attachments

• 15 weeks.jpg
    15 weeks.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 24
I need to put a new pic up, i cant believe how much mine has changed since my last pic on here :) it seems to get bigger every day :D xx

Here's my 6week... I think there's something wrong! Cause I'm "sucking it in"... and this is my 1st baby! :shock:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5004/5328116314_41152f3593_z.jpg

Here's my 6week... I think there's something wrong! Cause I'm "sucking it in"... and this is my 1st baby! :shock:

Could be BLOAT. I had INCREDIBLE bloat! That's how I "knew" I was pregnant. At 3W4D I would bloat 2.5" over the course of the day (from morning to night! My pants wouldn't fit by the time I got home from work!). I went shopping for maternity pants at 5 weeks (though couldn't bring myself to wear them till like 11/12 weeks). Oh the bloat! Don't feel bad, could be a lot of things, for me, it was the bloat! (Did I say it enough?! This is my first and the nurse told me with each pregnancy it's usually worse! :shock: How on earth will it be worse? I wont be able to wear pants at all!)

This me today at 19+4, this bump was not here last week!!! I literally 'popped' over the weekend.... please tell me it's not bloat? lol

So all you ladies worrying over no bump, believe me it won't be there one day and then you will really notice it the next!

Edited to add I am a UK 16 :)

Attachments

• 19 + 4.jpg
    19 + 4.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 19+4.jpg
    19+4.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 15
well I am officially moving to 3rd tri but thought I would post one last bump pic in here first..

Attachments

• 27weeks2.jpg
    27weeks2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 29

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5004/5328116314_41152f3593_z.jpg

maybe twins?

Could be, actually! I had 2 great quality embies transferred in on Dec 10! I'll know in 2 days!

Could be BLOAT. I had INCREDIBLE bloat! That's how I "knew" I was pregnant. At 3W4D I would bloat 2.5" over the course of the day (from morning to night! My pants wouldn't fit by the time I got home from work!). I went shopping for maternity pants at 5 weeks (though couldn't bring myself to wear them till like 11/12 weeks). Oh the bloat! Don't feel bad, could be a lot of things, for me, it was the bloat! (Did I say it enough?! This is my first and the nurse told me with each pregnancy it's usually worse! :shock: How on earth will it be worse? I wont be able to wear pants at all!)

I guess? I dunno! This is crazy though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->