Plus size bump pictures?

:) I need to put up a 35/36 picture will have to do it when I get on the laptop and welcome to the new ladies x

Congratulations emzywemzy Evie is such a cutie!!

Saucysac I'm glad you feel like you are showing too, I defiantly feel attached to my little bumb, I can't to look a kittle bit more pregnant :)

My 6 week bump (suze16/18 normally)

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/74ed0113.jpg

here are my pictures, i will do a 36 weeks when i turn 36 weeks :)

Attachments

• IMAG0482.jpg
    IMAG0482.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 21
Emzy - Congrats! Lovely little one.

Lovie - It is so nice to see that bump growing. Even this week it feels like I am just getting round!

CONGRATS EMZY!!!!! :) She's gorgeous! :D

Beautiful bumps, ladies! I hope i'll be joining you soon! Just got my prescription for my first round of clomid. At the ultrasound, I had 8 follies all around the same maturity...hoping at least one of them pops! lol ;)

I know i'll be rockin' a B-belly too. lol

My 14 week bumpage :)

https://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p491/photomama222/14weeks.jpg

pinkmac - That is a lovely big bump you're already rockin'! :) I LOVE your top, BTW! SOOOO pretty!

pinkmac - That is a lovely big bump you're already rockin'! :) I LOVE your top, BTW! SOOOO pretty!

Thanks so much hun!!
PS the top is from Addition Elle-I just made sure to buy it a size larger so it could fit my growing boobs and belly haha

I'll have to remember that. ;) I buy my bras from them. I'm into a 38DDD....yikes. I'm worried about what pregnancy-boobs will be like. lol

I've been stock-piling maternity clothes for when I get my BFP, but have found that plus sized maternity clothes are a rarity...and what they think is plus sized is not the same as what I THINK is plus sized..... :rolleyes: lol

I'll have to remember that. ;) I buy my bras from them. I'm into a 38DDD....yikes. I'm worried about what pregnancy-boobs will be like. lol

I've been stock-piling maternity clothes for when I get my BFP, but have found that plus sized maternity clothes are a rarity...and what they think is plus sized is not the same as what I THINK is plus sized..... :rolleyes: lol

You're in Canada correct? Have you checked out the plus size line at motherhood.ca ? Im not sure what the plus size is like in stores but I buy my pants from there and they fit great! Seems fairly true to size! And there are a lot of things from addition elle I can wear for maternity because they have the band under the bust & then the babydoll style!

Yep, i'm from British Columbia. I will check them out. Haven't been to their site yet. Thanks. :) There is an additonelle about 3 hours from us that we go to about once a month or so, so i'll definately keep an eye on what they've got that would work for maternity next time i'm there. :)

A lot of my own clothes will probably work for a long while, since I usually wear looser fitting clothes, and practically live in black yoga pants. lol

my 36 weeks and 3days :D

had a scan the other day and baby is about 6lb2oz :) so wonder what she will be at birth

Attachments

• 33333333.jpg
    33333333.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 14
Im a size 16, 5ft4ish and weighed about 14.7stone before pregnancy. Heres my firest ever bump pic at 16weeks & 5days. :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG-20120608-01194.jpg
    IMG-20120608-01194.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 6
Lovely bumps Debbielouise and Kimberley :thumbup:

She sounds like a good weight Kimberley. Not long now :happydance:

full term today :D woohoo never thought i would get here :D my little rainbow girlie x

Attachments

• ybaba.jpg
    ybaba.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 14
32+3 bump :)

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/embo-78/3592bb07.jpg

And to compare at 14 weeks

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/embo-78/cb9ddfe1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics